Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: First contact

Posted 11-17-2016 at 06:26 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-18-2016 at 06:09 AM by CSasha

I was waiting for the next train back to my home, when a confident, gentle voice from behind told me: "Excuse me, I would like to see you naked." A bit stunned I turned around and started to express my outrage: "What ...", only to look up to one of the aliens.

It was just a short way over the border. Delivery drones weren't yet allowed in the human-only zones, so I had been asked to bring the special package to the next station in the mixed territory. I have never been...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

11/17/16

Posted 11-17-2016 at 05:27 PM by jh474

Today was my first full day under Sir's control. Sir denied me permission to pee today, because I didn't address him properly. I felt ashamed as soon as I realized my error. When I got home, Sir made me put a butt plug in. I put in one of my small plugs. Then, Sir ordered me to press it against my prostate and to fuck myself by rocking back and forth. He alternated between those two commands several times. At first, I wasn't hitting my prostate, but after Sir explained to me what that should feel like,...
Posted in Slave Diary