Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Blog post 23 - hucow

Posted 04-23-2016 at 10:33 PM by RainbowSky

A hucow is someone who is trained to produce milk for their owner. Generally a hucow is known for having large breasts and the ability to lactate constantly, however it is not necessary for a hucow to already be able to produce milk or have excessively large breasts as milk producing can be trained. Quite often a hucow will also be into bareback sex similar to how a cow actually has sex. With excessive milking with the use of goat/cow milkers the breasts enlarge and the nipples elongate. If a hucow is pregnant they produce more milk when milked due to the increase in hormones related to pregnancy. Breast milk is edible so any milk produced by a hucow can be drunk or used in food cooking but it has a distinctly different taste to cows milk although it does contain more vitamins and minerals to build growth and improve development in humans which is why babies are fed it as it has more nutrients to help them develop into strong toddlers. That’s why being a hucow can be so important. For example some mothers can’t breastfeed, their child just can’t latch on so instead they have to drink formula milk, which is not a good for development as pure breast milk. If women offered to be hucows and trained to produce milk regularly and were then milked for it, it could be sold so that we are ensuring we have the healthiest populations by providing children, people who are reliant on others, the most nutritious start to life as possible.

There are many positive aspects for women to be hucows as well. First off you are doing some help to others. If milk was sold for babies use then you’re helping the world. If it was sold for other uses – well you’re still doing good for people who want your milk. You’re helping them to fulfil dreams or plans they have in life. Secondly, being able to produce milk is actually a natural thing for women increases libido and sexual arousement so if you want to be more sexually active then it will actually benefit you long term. Thirdly the size of your breasts increase. Now I have pretty much non-existent boobs. They are annoying when I dance but otherwise I’m pretty much flat-chested and it kind of makes me self-conscious. Increasing the size of my breasts naturally would be something I would consider (I would definitely not get implants ever) as it would hopefully make me feel better about my body and about myself. It’s not just the milking that increases breast size though, just being on all fours with your breasts dangling down means that gravity plays a part in pulling your breasts and stretching them so that they are bigger and fuller. Milk also makes them rounder and a better shape which is an advantage if like me you have slightly odd shaped breasts. Constant suction for milking machine also means that your nipples elongate and are much more sensitive, meaning that for those who don’t find nipple play enjoyable or arousing they may do with elongated nipples.

The freeness of not actually having to have a job or work or even care would be lovely right now in my life. I’m currently very stressed but as a hucow everything I am currently stressed about wouldn’t even exist in my life. I also love nature so the chance to frolic freely in fields naked and experience nature from a very different perspective would be quite interesting. It just seems like a very relaxed carefree life as someone else is wholly in charge of taking care of you and everything you do and you are not responsible for things which at times is such a great thought that I would seriously consider it myself.

To write this post I have been naked from the waist up milking one breast the whole time. Every 250 words I stopped for five minutes to milk both and moo like a hucow. It felt very freeing to have my breasts out to the open but it made writing hard with just one hand. My breasts are now slightly tender and red from milking them and I will admit that I didn’t actually produce any milk either.

Word Count:715 (285 short)

Personal feeling writing this: bored. It was very hard to write without repeating what I’d written in a previous post from the 18th April as they are very similar blogs. That’s why this one is really short in length and below word count and more about the actual act of being a hucow than fantasy
Posted in Topical
Views 3773 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I can see why this topic is boring. That penultimate paragraph basically nailed the whole topic - the joys of being a hucow is about relinquishing responsibility and gaining freedom from the stresses of the society.

If I ever quit my job (not likely because I love it), I am seriously thinking of setting up a farm (advertised as a "retreat") for women who want to take a break from society and enjoy being a hucow for a while. It would be totally different from a spa retreat, where you are still forced to wear your "outward personality", be self conscious about your body and engage in social sparring with the other residents.