Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Torturedboy

Rate this Entry

Slaves, know your type!

Posted 12-27-2009 at 09:27 AM by Torturedboy
Updated 12-27-2009 at 04:35 PM by Torturedboy

I know as slaves, we probably shouldn't be able to pick and choose, it's not something we feel we should do; it's almost not in our nature to have the right to chose a Master, they should choose us surely!

I want to put forward an idea quite contrary. We need to be able to choose, look around and find someone who is suited to us because just like slaves, Masters have things they like. The main difference that has been pointed out to me recently is the difference between Slave Masters and Dare Masters.

The titles are pretty self explanitory and you need to work out which category you fit into.

If you are just into a quick session and wank, there are Masters out there for that and happy to Master you to that level. If you want a 24/7 live in chained up, castrated lifestyle, there are Masters for that too, waiting to Master you to that level.

Just know your type, and don't be afraid to politely tell a Master, "Thank you Sir, but you are not for me".
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3466 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quite true sam. Some slaves and Masters are heavily into pain, others are not, some are heavily into humiliation, or maybe excretions, into sex or chastity. Know what your looking for and find a Master into similar and the relationship is going to be more fufilling for all concerned.

It is just as fustrating for the Master. I had a slave bail on me one night because I pushed a limit, next morning he was gone along with my wallet and smartphone. Expensive lesson.
  2. Old Comment
    Maybe i could say the same for Masters/Mistresses too. To me, it seems you're picking on submissives and scaring them away.
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Night-1991 View Comment
    Maybe i could say the same for Masters/Mistresses too. To me, it seems you're picking on submissives and scaring them away.
    Nah, I'm not picking on, or scaring away, submissives; I'm just a sub/slave myself so these blogs are aimed at them to give tips and advice. That's all. I would love to give some advice to Master/Mistresses but I know I've not had enough experience in that field to give advice that is of any use, it'd just be guess work I'm afraid.
  4. Old Comment
    Some of the subs/slaves here sam throw more orders around and are more outspoken than many Masters lol.

Some are so whinging and whiny and wonder why they are Masterless. Yet they still insist they are submissive. What, submissive to the Master they see in the mirror everyday.
    Updated 12-28-2009 at 05:03 AM by EnigmaNZ