Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

Report for punishment thread - Day 1

Posted 05-28-2017 at 11:52 PM by RainbowSky

Hey,

As some of you may know I have recently started a punishment thread because I will be going away for 12 weeks and unable to update my story weekly as I said I would.

There have been some great suggestions for punishment so far and I have been slowly working my way through them.

The first is a solo AMA thread where I am answering any questions asked of me.

The second if letting my bf post in 'person above threads' and then having to follow through (more on that later).

Another suggestion is to update more regularly before going, which I have every intention of doing anyway.

Someone else suggested writing the story out on paper whilst having my clit covered in toothpaste and reapplying it with every new post. I started this yesterday. The toothpaste burns but after a applying it twice for two chapters, I started to be able to forget about it. I wrote up to chapter 10 so I still need to finish this but by the end my hand was aching and my clit - despite me being able to ignore the ache and burning- was very red and enlarged. I had to shower to remove the ten layers of toothpaste and it left my clit feeling very sore and tender all day.

I was also given the following punishment to do:
For the purposes of this dare, you should be entirely naked. Tie or tape either your mini wand of vibrator (whichever is stronger) to your stomach so it presses directly into your clit, and turn it to the max speed. You should also apply toothpaste to your nipples. Then, start a timer and put a sensory deprivation hood on. You must remain like that, without touching your pussy or nipples, for at least an hour, but you won't know how long that is with the hood on. You can remove the hood at any time, but for each minute early you remove it you must complete 1 edge and redo the dare, adding on however much time you missed to your "goal time". For example, if you make it 45 minutes you would do 15 edges and try it again but aim for an hour and 15 minutes the second time.

It was then decided that I had to complete it either 5 times in total or 3 in a row. Seeing as we realised this could take a long time if I fail, we decided I should try my first one. I lay on the floor of my bedroom while my bf placed toothpaste on my nipples and then attached my wand (the very one that neither of us can take for more than 10 minutes on its highest setting) and taped it to my clit. He then asked me to place the hood on so I did and then he turned the wand on and started the timer.

I was in agony. I'd only just got rid of the toothpaste from my clit, so I was still red, raw and tender from the earlier task, so my clit was a lot more wet. I wriggled and rolled and writhed in torment. My breathing was really laboured due to constantly moaning and whining. I begged and pleaded to let him stop it, he wouldn't. I bucked my ass up and down in the air, I opened and closed my legs trying to lessen the pain and vibrations and edging.

Eventually I could no longer cope and took the hood off before ripping the vibe off. I was very lucky as the timer on his phone read 1hour and 1 minute. I sighed in relief that the next time we did it I would still be aiming for an hour, but I'm nervous that next time I won't be able to cope.

We then got sent another punishment later that evening, which we began at 10pm. I was gagged, my breasts bound and my nipples covered in toothpaste (again). I lay on the floor (again) and held an ice cube to my clit while my bf ran my vibe around my holes and breasts, and even in my mouth. I am unable to cum so instead we decided to do this until I edged. The ice was so nice and cooling on my clit after everything it had been through that day, but it was still very enlarged and aroused. However, seeing as I had been in a state of arousal for most of the day I got to the edge very quickly and this meant the punishment was over.

I am also observing the following daily rules (unless something else overrides it):
  • You must go commando as well out in public.
  • You should go to bed 12 minutes earlier nightly until you leave.
  • You must take your shower and be out of the bathroom in 12 minutes.
  • You must spent 12 minutes on your knees facing the corner daily as well
  • You must have 12 spanking nightly before bed

I was fortunate that yesterday I didn't have to leave the house so therefore I didn't have to go commando. When showering off the toothpaste from the previous task I was able to shower and leave the bathroom in twelve minutes (it's not actually that difficult).

My knees started to hurt during the twelve minutes of corner time because my bf told me to hold my ankles to my ass so it was just my knees on the floor, which is really painful. He also set bedtime as 11pm and made sure I was in bed at 10:48 instead. As there was no statement regarding where I should receive the twelve spankings before bed, my bf had me lie over a chair with my ass raised and he whipped my ass twelve times, which illicited whimpers of pain.

I mentioned that my bf has also been psoting in 'person above' threads. Yesterday he posted in the naughty and nice thread asking if I should sleep for the next week in:
Nice - a latex body and sensory hood
Naughty- as above with latex underwear underneath and latex leggings on top.

To the person who said Naughty, I am hating you right now (not really). At the moment temperatures overnight are about 18 degrees Celsius, so the idea of being covered totally in latex is worrying as I might melt.

I got dressed for bed as instructed and due to the heat, struggled to get to sleep for ages but did eventually manage it and can say I got very warm and hot underneath it all.
Views 1029 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments