Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

The Start of Training

Posted 05-28-2017 at 08:03 AM by pt26

5/28/17
Well journal, more play time last night!!!!!!!! Actually, it was more the restart of training. A while ago Miss tried to train me to cum on command but I kept fighting it and we ended up stopping. She asked me if I wanted to learn again. I said yes, the thought of her having that much control over my body is such a turn on and even just thinking about it now starts to get me a little aroused. She started last night off by having me restrain my legs to the bed using the under-bed restraints. She kind of just had me lay there for a little bit before telling me to get my vibrator and place it against the cage. She proceeded to tease me again by controlling the toy through the app. I think I have a love hate relationship with this…. On one hand, it feels so wonderful since I can’t touch through the cage on the other hand its terrible as I can only get so hard in the cage before it is uncomfortable and cannot really feel all that much pleasure. She then said those magical words journal!!!! “Take the cage off.” I was sooo happy. She also had me clamp my nipples as one of my rules is that they need to be clamped for 5 to 30 min daily. I so love when she teases, tortures and plays with my nipples!!!! Its makes me so horny. She then had me edge a bunch of times on her command. I would edge then tell her when done a few moment later she would have me edge again. This continued until I was getting so so close and it was hard to hold back. I then had to edge really close and “think it over” without touching. I was able to do so surprisingly easy enough (probably since I had been caged for the last 4 days and was super horny). I was still hard after so I was allowed to do it again!!!! She then made me lay there a while covered in my cum like the dirty slut that I am.

I really enjoyed this session very much. Miss took more control than the other night commanding me to restrain myself with the under-bed restraints rather than making me choose what kind. I also loved how she had me twist the nipple clamps and even pull one off! It hurt so good and made them so sensitive afterwards. I am a little nervous about the training part only because before it ended up being not very enjoyable last time because I didn’t get any plain play time it was only training. I kinda missed her just tying me up teasing and torturing me and then maybe (sometimes not) letting me cum. The training just kinda took over. I hope it doesn’t happen that way again.
Well journal, that’s all for now I will get back to you later.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 648 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments