Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Coyote

Rate this Entry

Fun day

Posted 11-27-2008 at 10:16 PM by Coyote

today is thanksgiving. my gf woke mu up thismorning dressed in lingerie. i was surprised because she is usually not up before me.
then she said we are gonna have thanksgiving w/ just the two of us. i was glad, i didn;t want to go anywhere anyway. so we made our turkey and stuffing and pototoes. and after we were done my gf told me that since she made the meal i had to clean it up. she gave me a maid outfit that rode up my butt. she then took a pic of me. and said clean the whole house which i did. i was all done and she showed me the camera which was dead and had not been charged since halloween. i fell for it.she said for tricking me she had to be punished and spanked. i pulled up her skirt and pulled out her thong and let it whip pack arainst her but. i then took her up the bedroom and i will stop writng because nobody can handle wat happened
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2154 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Did you go and watch a movie? I don't think I could handle that.
  2. Old Comment
    oh shame that you fell asleep - I wouldn't be able to handle that after such a day