Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Rate this Entry

A Night to the Weekend

Posted 01-17-2017 at 07:11 PM by eevee.velvet

After a conversation with Sire (trenho) this came up. So yet again here is another one-shot story for you guys to enjoy. This is a story of something that is possible, and that could happen in the near future.

After a long day I came home knowing that the night I’d be alone. He had told me this morning to get a bunch of things together and put them on the bed. He had also told me that I wouldn’t be sleeping in my bed tonight. I didn’t have work tomorrow so I was wondering what he had in store for me. So the list of items that I had to get together and leave on my bed was –
• Collar
• Both Leashes
• Gag
• Litter box
• Dinner ready in the fridge to be put in oven.
• Rope
• Wands (both mini and small)
• Cuffs
• Tail (had recently gotten a wolf one)
• Ribbons
• Water dish
• Knee pads
• Towel
• T-shirt & pj pants.
• Tape
I texted sire to tell him I was home from work and I was putting dinner into the oven. And setting a timer as to when it would be done. He sent me a message telling me to put the collar, cuffs, and leash on making sure that the leash is hanging down with the vibe being held in place with my panties. It is on a pattern making it harder to walk around. My hair was to be done up in bunny ears with ribbons tied around them.
The pads go on my knees making me somewhat worried sire has never made me walk around on my hands and knees. But I have a feeling tonight I am going to be crawling around like a wolf.
A few minutes later I get a text telling me that when I take the dinner upstairs before I eat dinner needed to put my new plug in. and my pants and panties would come off and they wouldn’t be going back on until later tomorrow. I was happy that I at least got a t-shirt and pj pants, so those went on and the pads went over the pants. The idea of the washroom was slightly worried. When sire called he assured me that I would be able to go to the washroom it would just be difficult but it wouldn’t be in the toilet it would be in the litter box. I whimpered at him not liking the idea of that but knowing that it would do me no good.
Dinner was eaten out of the dish and water was licked out of the dish no hands allowed. When I was finished eating and face whipped off then it was time to get ready for bed it was a bit early but sire said that I could read or watch tv until actual bedtime but it wouldn’t be without pain. I was told that I could set up my computer now to watch tv and grab my book but I’d want it on the bed when I went to sleep.
It would be a long night, sire made me put rope into a crotch rope attaching the small wand to the top of the rope as it reaches my clit and am told to tape it in place. The rope goes around my clit so it is squeezing my clit tight. It was already starting to become a painful evening, and it has only begun a little while ago.
Sire then tells me that the cuffs on my ankles get connected, and the rope from the crotch rope was tied to the connector for the ankle cuffs. The leashes were attached to one another and then attached to the leg of the bed. The towel went over the pillow doubled allowing it to be a rougher texture of the pillow. I did wonder why this it was going on but I wasn’t left wondering too long. Sire told me to put my ball gag in, that I was going to be spending the night with that in my mouth.
He explained that until I went to sleep, which would be on the floor that my hands could be cuffed in front but when I went to sleep they would have to moved behind.
I texted him back telling him okay and went to watch some tv and it soon became even more clear that I wouldn’t be getting much sleep. I wouldn’t be able to straighten my legs at all. I decided to read a bit only to get a message from sire telling me to turn the wand. And it was to stay on until the batteries died. I could turn it off to go to the washroom nothing more. And until I went to sleep, I had to keep my other wand on my clit and pussy lips. This made reading almost impossible however watching tv okay it also meant that the drool went on the side of my mouth. The fact that it was gross, I couldn’t think of too much.
Part way through the night I decided I had to pee. It took a bit of time for me to work my way up onto my knees and hands. Sire had told me if I got up to pee I could detach the cuffs. It was embarrassing pulling my pants down and digging a hole in the litter. It took some time and some pain. I turned the wand off and started to pee. When I was done, I covered it back up not knowing when it would be done again. I waddled back to my “bed” wiping the edge of my mouth and attached the leash again to it’s location, cuffing my wrists behind myself again then attempted to go back to sleep.
The thing about the rope is after it was tightened it was never loosened, straightening my legs a few times out of pure habit wincing in pain each time. It doesn’t take much before it hurts so much and with the wand turned back on I start grinding. I figured out that separating my knees makes it easier while laying on my back or stomach. So spent some of the time on my stomach with my head turned to the side trying to sleep.
At 8 am I finally got restless and texted sire telling him that I was up. He got back to me in a few minutes telling me I needed to go pee once more in the litter box then I could undo the rope from the cuffs and make breakfast but it was to stay on and get tied up just as tight and stay like that. Going pee was embarrassing it was a waddle to the litter box, it was harder in the light to pee. Digging a hole in the litter and eventually I did manage to go. I asked sire if I could remove the gag and he said I could but that after breakfast it was going back in. I realized I’d be drooling 90% of the day. So it would be a day with a cloth with me.
After breakfast, he told me the gag goes back in and I could spend the day as I wanted but I couldn’t wipe my chin at all. I had to let it fall off my chin, it was going to be gross. I did ask him if I could empty the litter box and he said no that I would be spending my night the same way tonight. I let my head drop as the towel kept me the bib that I would keep all day around my neck.
Around lunch sire sent me a message saying that my lunch and dinner would be eaten out of the dish on the floor, without hands or utensils. That night sire wanted me to find my flogger and was getting spanking during the time while watching tv.

So 2 nights spent tied, and using a litter box and in constant pain. Food on the floor in a dish. Gag in my mouth, unable to wipe the drool off my face. It was 2 long nights and they were really nice nights. An innocent way to have a subby embarrassing weekend.
Posted in Story time
Views 565 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments