Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

9th Challenge

Posted 01-10-2013 at 01:28 PM by Dareholic

My Ninth challenge comes from Evelyn, who challenged me to 23.. My Mistress told me to do all 23 as fast as I could. I was able to complete all 23 with in 3 min. Each time I edge, I was able to restrain myself from cumming. However, trying to do them as fast as I could; lets just say I was a little tired after completing this challenge. I slept good that night.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

8th Challenge.

Posted 01-08-2013 at 05:30 PM by Dareholic

My 8th challenge comes from dashek, challenge was 14. My Mistress told me to do all 14 in 2 min. It was fun trying to edge 14 times in just 2 min. I don't think I have ever had to move my hands on that member that fast before to get to edge 14 times in 2 min. I did how ever complete the 14 edges in 2 min. Trying to go fast and edge at the same time, while have a time restraint put on me; umm, was interesting. I was however able to restrain myself from cumming. That part was easy, but trying to...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

7th Challenge

Posted 01-07-2013 at 10:13 AM by Dareholic

My 7th Challenge comes from masters_kitten, the challenge was for me to do 75. Both Master and Misstress where bored last night and challenge me to do all 75 in one night. It took me awhile, and took lots of my energy and concentration to not cum last night. I was able to do all 75, I think it took me around 5 hours to complete this challenge; I was not really looking at the clock. With all my energy exhausted , I slept real good last night. Thanks for the challenge.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

6th Challenge

Posted 01-03-2013 at 04:55 PM by Dareholic

For my 6th Challenge, the challenge came from MyOhMy. She Challenged me to 89. I completed it in 3 days.
Mistress told me to do 32 the first day. It went by with no problem. On the Second day, Mistress wanted me to do 32 again. She was tickling my feet. It was very hard to concentrate. She tried to get me to cum. For a moment there, I thought I was; but..., I was able to stop myself by literally thinking of nothing. Absolutely nothing. It helped, and was able to restrain myself from...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fifth Challenge

Posted 12-26-2012 at 02:23 PM by Dareholic

The Fifth Challenge comes from vladimir_bz_lion.
The challenge was 99. My Mistress said to do 33 a day for 3 days. The first day went without any problems. The second day I did almost lost my concentration and cummed. I bit down hard, and was barely able to hold back from cumming. It took alot of my energy to do that. I just lyed there, completely out of energy. The third day also went without any problems. Another nice challenge, but... I was able to still to make it to the end.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Fourth Challenge

Posted 12-14-2012 at 12:39 PM by Dareholic
Updated 12-14-2012 at 01:23 PM by Dareholic

My fourth Challenge come from jade's slut. The challenge was 93. My Mistress told me to do 31 a day for 3 days. The first day my Mistress tried to tease me by giving me a massage while I was trying to concentrate on my edgings. It almost worked, but was able to restrain myself from cumming. On the second, went without any problems. The third day, my Master wanted to watch too. Watching them, I almost came; but once again to no avail, I was able to fort what they were trying to make me do. Nice...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Third Challenge

Posted 12-13-2012 at 07:42 PM by Dareholic

My Third Challenge came from My Mistress. She has a sense of humor and thought that 69 would be fun. I completed this challenge in 2 days. I did 34 on the first day, and 35 on the second day. The whole time I had to watch my Mistress and Master play with each other. Well, it did not work. I was able to keep my concentration.
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized