Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > kirrik

Rate this Entry

My First Challenge

Posted 12-18-2012 at 03:30 AM by kirrik
Updated 12-18-2012 at 01:07 PM by kirrik

I have received my first challenge from my Mistress and I had fun doing it. Here is the challenge, and following is my report on it.

Quote:
Drink a large glass of liquid at least 1 hour before starting this task. Do not use the restroom until task is over.

1. Insert vibrator inside your boy pussy (asshole).

2. Put on a pair of sexy panties to help keep the vibrator in.

3. Place a wooden spoon and cane in an area you can easily find them without needing to see them.

4. Use rope to tie your ankles together and stand up. Make it tight enough so you have little movement, but loose enough so you can easily access your balls.

5. Put your favorite gag on

6. Set an audible alarm for 31 minutes in advanced and do not look at the time during task. If round 7 is not over before the alarm goes off, the task is failed, but you will still finish it through to completion.

7. Put on clothes pegs. They do not come off until the start of the 6th and 7th rounds as instructed. If the timer goes off before the pegs come off, remove them.

7. Put on a blindfold

You must edge after each round!

Round 1 : Roll 2 d6 and add the numbers together. This is the number of times you’ll spank yourself in the designated area with your hand.

Rounds 2,3,6,and 7: Roll 2 d6 and multiply the numbers together. This is the number of times you’ll spank yourself in the designated area with your wooden spoon.

Rounds 4-5: use 3 d6 and multiply the numbers together. This is the number of times you’ll spank yourself in the designated area with your cane.

Round 1: Cock
Round 2: Left ball
Round 3: Right ball
Round 4: Left ass cheek
Round 5: Right ass cheek

After edging, remove left nipple peg

Round 6: Left nipple (if nipple is missed and you hit your chest, that’s okay, but you should aim for the nipple as a target)

After edging, remove right nipple peg.

Round 7: Right nipple: (same as left nipple)

After edging with the completion of round 7, you may cum granted that the timer has not gone off. If it has, there will be no cumming or touching for you for the next 24 hours outside of bathing/bathroom.
Sunday, Dec 16th: To begin, I decided this was one of my 3 panty-wearing days for the week; I wore a light teal comfy cotton pair with a little lace around the edges. I also had to kneel for the first time for 10 minutes to pay for peeing a 7th time. That 7th time was right after completing my first task.

My First Challenge: I complied with all steps to begin. I drank a large glass of water an hour before I started (I also had a little caffeine in me). I had to warm up my asshole with a little lube and one of my fingers first for a few minutes, then I inserted my inflatable vibrating butt plug, pumped it up a couple times, and turned the vibration to the highest setting. My pelvis begins to pulsate at this point, squeezing around the plug and releasing over and over again as I slowly start to get erect. The panties I wore were the same ones I was wearing that day.

I then tied my ankles together (I had first gathered all my supplies for this challenge). I was on my bed at this point so I didn't need to worry about moving around. My favorite gag is my simple soft red ball gag; I love it, and wearing it feels secure and submissive. I set my alarm on my phone, set it upside down next to me and began. I put my clothespins on my nipples and my blindfold and got started. Unfortunately the left clothespin had trouble staying on during the challenge (I think I need to get some new ones). It kept slipping off (4 or 5 times) during the challenge, which actually hurt a bit more slipping off like that, but I re-attached it immediately each time.

Right before beginning this challenge and inserting my plug, I decided to get all the dice rolling before-hand, so I didn't have to remove the blindfold in the middle and ruin the mystique of the scene. These are the numbers I rolled:
Round 1: 2,1 (3)
Round 2: 2,1 (2)
Round 3: 1,1 (1)
Round 4: 6,5,1 (30)
Round 5: 5,3,3 (45)
Round 6: 4,3 (12)
Round 7: 3,2 (6)

I really needed to pee at this point, and getting myself turned on was tough, but once I got turned on, I was able to ignore it mostly, but if I didn't stay turned on, I nearly wet my bed right then and there, it was a little scary.

The cock smacks weren't too bad; there were only 3 of them and they were at the beginning of the task, before I got too worked up. But they did sting, I was glad I only used my hand for these ones. The first edge was at about moderate difficulty because of the cock slaps. But with the frustration of not cumming for a few days and already having 6 edges under my belt I could tell this was going to get tough.

The balls smacks and the 2 edges afterward were on easy difficulty for me. I tried to smack them HARD to make it fair, and I definitely felt it, but the pain didn't last long with only 3 swats.

Finally, I got some higher rolls, and I’m breaking out the cane for them. Now, I've been doing this whole task lying on my back so far. With my ankles tied together, to access my ass cheeks I had to lift my legs up and balance while I hit myself. A bit of a challenge to balance while caning myself, but I succeeded. With the left cheek, I decided to just power through, I went from 1-30 smacks one right after the other. I tried to avoid concentrating on one spot. I could really feel the sting afterwards, but I got through it quickly. I had actually gone soft at this point and had to get myself re-worked up. Trying to enjoy the butt plug helped with that. I lied back down and I spent a few minutes (I think, as far as I could tell) just getting myself back to edging ability. The right cheek was a bit harder. Since I am right handed, aiming for just the right cheek gave me a little difficulty, and a few times I accidentally hit right on butt plug, which hurt, but was a little exciting too. For these 45 hits, I did the first 30 just like before, and then I took a break. Since I rested and let my butt get sore, the next 15 hurt a lot more. And in fact, the marks on this cheek lasted until the morning. The next edge happened the same way as the last cheek. I spent a decent amount of time on these 2 rounds. But they were still only about moderate difficulty.

The next two rounds were iffy. The left nipple, while the clothespin kept slipping off (which hurt each time that happened), it had 12 hits, but didn't hurt as much as the right nipple with only 6 hits. The 12 hits, I did them all one at a time, pacing myself, and survived. It hurt about moderately. The right nipple, however, I hadn't noticed, but after this time, once I took off the clothespin, was very sensitive. Every one of those 6 hits was very difficult to do. I could feel the pain in my nerves spreading outward to other areas, kind of like getting the shivers. Surprisingly, edging after each of these two wasn't that bad to get to. Also, since I hadn't done a timed task like this before, I was nervous about not completing on time, so I was trying to rush the edges.

But, I made it! I started at 1:39am(Sunday Night/Monday Morning) and ended at 1:59am, exactly 20 minutes, with 11 minutes to spare. I was surprised that it was only 20 minutes, by the end I felt for sure I was going to go over.

I have to admit, I got very very lucky with my dice rolling. It made this challenge much less intimidating. Though I think still may have succeeded with worse rolls. But seeing how I felt at some parts, there was definitely a chance I could have failed this if I got some unlucky rolls.

Also, as soon as it was over, I didn't even make it to the bathroom; I had to pee in an empty bottle right there. And of course, as this was the 7th pee break for the day, I had to kneel after. With the task I just completed my body was a little worn out, so I was tired while kneeling, but I made the 10 minutes. I immediately went to sleep after this, I figured I would write this report the next day.

All in all, I enjoyed the excitement of the mystery of the time. I enjoyed some of the spankings. The edgings were tough for me, and I had the urge to pee at the same time. And round 7 was definitely the hardest of all of them (I have super sensitive nipples, it’s tough). The plug, while mostly enjoyable, I could feel as a nuisance a couple times (mostly during the spanking ass because I had to balance myself to do so). The panties made me feel slutty and fun! The gag was completely fine, all the way until the end, but after I took it out my jaw was a bit sore. I loved the blindfold.

Thank you Mistress for this challenge. I succeeded and allowed myself to cum afterwards, which didn't take long considering how worked up I got myself. I didn't do anything special, just enjoyed my orgasm.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2950 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm very pleased with how well the task went... you got very lucky with the cock and ball slaps.

I'm also sure you could have succeeded with higher rolls.

The task itself called for standing, but I'm fine with you lying on your back and balancing for this... though I'm surprised you didn't just turn over on your stomach... regardless, I'm pleased that the way you did it was more challenging.

Well done, and I'm glad you enjoyed your orgasm!
    Updated 12-18-2012 at 09:36 AM by Rose_Angel