Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

How is it going

Posted 01-10-2012 at 12:32 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

So how was your weekend, good I hope. I spent a bit of time shopping on Saturday and Sunday went swimming with Amy. No dares so no embarrassment. Then back to college and more work. Still tonight having a break from homework. Did get dared to post a pick of today's undies and don't normally do pics but since I have no intention of being in them for the pic I'll try if I can get the silly thing to actually upload!!!

Am actually trying out for netball tomorrow,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A new word

Posted 01-08-2012 at 02:18 PM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)
Updated 01-08-2012 at 02:38 PM by KellyDean

Hey GD'ers,

Been thinking, do that sometimes, and I've decided I really like the word snuggle. Was chatting with Amy and she said how nice it is having a freshly made bed that you can snuggle into on a Friday night knowing Saturday you don't have to go to skool. she's right it so good and I have to say I love to snuggle. Even more with someone special. Mmm just thinking about that a bit more. Mmmmmmmmm.

So, dare you to.......snuggle

Huggs, KellyD
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New year fisrt dare

Posted 01-08-2012 at 05:12 AM by KellyDean (Me, myself and I, and all of you to)

Hey GD'ers,

Happy new year, maybe a bit late sorry. So been a while since I actually did a dare but thought I'd share this one with you. Not done it yet as have to wait for summer to come back since its too cold brrrrrrr! But want to do it though I'm nervous. Was on messenger and talkin to someone about what was doin today and that's when i got the dare I got some white Lycra cycling shorts a while ago but not worn them. Was having a tidy up and found them. Anyway point is tried them...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Happy New Year

Posted 01-01-2012 at 12:00 AM by Play Toy For Life

So, it’s the new year. This year wasn’t the greatest on my end. I have been wanting to start over and become a new person. What’s any better timing then in the New Year? I want to be forgiven for all the sins I have made in the past, all the drama I started, and whatever I might of done. I just hope everyone can step out of the past and come into the New Year starting over. I will explain a little what has been going on in 2011. I got no contact with family after I got kicked out (which some of you may...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

What Happened to that Frosty Account? o.o

Posted 12-28-2011 at 09:29 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

I miss him D:

(herpaderpaderp)
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

4 Months Later and, Yes, I'm Still Not Back

Posted 12-27-2011 at 11:39 PM by Officelover (Office's Avatars)

I hope some people actually still enjoy my little updates, no matter how pathetic they may seem to be. I am close to returning. I'm almost done with the story that I wrote and need to finish before I return to getDare. I'm really excited about it, but I only get like an hour a week to write it.
I'm very busy with other things and projects - writing a play, an album, working on school stuff, making movies, watching My Little Pony
But, I promise... when I return to getDare, I will come...
Truth or Dare Enthusiast
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Want to take it a step further

Posted 12-27-2011 at 08:45 AM by lokelake.

I been friends with a female friend of mine for a while but I have been getting feelings of wanting to take it a step further by being bf/gf. I do not know how to ask her. I would just say "want to be bf/gf? But I don't think that is the best thing to say.
Posted in Uncategorized