Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

15 Challenge

Posted 02-01-2013 at 12:05 PM by Dareholic

My 15 challenge comes from doflodares. The challenge was once again, 100. Mistress had me do this challenge starting at Midnight. It is a good thing that I still have lots of concentration at night. I am more of a night person anyways. I was able to do all 100 with-in one hour. Mistress wanted me to go fast this time. Good thing I had my concentration. Going fast does mean I need to be ready at any moment once I reach the edge. With each edge coming faster and faster, each and every time; I...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Funbag!

Posted 01-28-2013 at 09:26 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

If anyone has any questions about life that they need answered, I am more than open to answer them. Please PM me and if I get enough responses, I'll answer them here.
getDare Expert
Posted in Funbag!
Old

Available Toys and Items

Posted 01-25-2013 at 10:42 AM by GingerStorm

These are the items I currently have:

Small Black Spherical Plug
Medium Black Classic Butt Plug
Purple Vibrating 6-inch Dildo
Sharpie Markers
Pens
Pencils
Lipstick
Spatula
Hairbrushes
Toothbrush (Mechanical and Regular)
Toothpaste
Belt
Scarves
Yarn
Clothes Pins

I can also grab whatever I can find at Grocery and General Merchandise store like Walmart and Target. Please, if I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 14 Challenge

Posted 01-23-2013 at 12:05 PM by Dareholic

My 14 challenge comes from sexytitslave. The challenge was for 37. This time, My Mistress told me to go slow. Doing all 37 slowly, it took me just under 3 hours to complete. With each and ever edge going slow, does feel a little different. It was, in my opinion, a little more challenging the going fast. Atleast when going fast, I was able to feel the edge easier, then going fast. I was able to reframe myself from cumming each and every edge that I completed. Not to much in liking going slow, but...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 13 challenge

Posted 01-21-2013 at 10:59 AM by Dareholic

My 13 challenge come from Jack Elam Fan. The challenge was 100. Mistress told me to do all 100 in one night. For the first hour, I has able to complete 34 without any problems. The second hour I was able to complete 33, again without any problems. Then on the last 33, my Mistress start to tickle the bottom of my feet with a white feather. I am so ticklish there. I was doing good until the final 5 edges. The tickling was starting to get to me. My concentration was being pushed to the limits....
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 12 Challenge

Posted 01-17-2013 at 01:54 PM by Dareholic

My 12 Challenge come from masters_kitten. The challenge was 100. I was on top of my game on this challenge. I was able to complete 39 in the first hour. Then I was able to 35 in the second hour. The remain 26 in with in 45 min. My Mistress was a little tired, so she just wanted to watch. Without her trying to distract me, it was very easy to keep my concentration. With each and every edge, I was ready to restrain myself from cumming once again. It did take some energy out of me to restrain myself...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My 11th Challenge

Posted 01-15-2013 at 05:00 PM by Dareholic

My 11th challenge comes comes from polp. The challenge was 99. It took me a little over 3 hours to complete this one. Mistress loves when I take my time. I was able to complete 35 in the first hour. Each time I was able to restrain myself from cumming fairly easy. The next hour I was able to complete 33. It was little more harder to restrain myself from cumming; but was able to reframe from cumming. In the last 31 edges I did took up the rest of the time. It was harder to restrain myself. Especially...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized