Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A New Computer, Losing Track of The Days (Cont.)

Posted 02-19-2013 at 01:52 AM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

(Originally written as one post, it had to break this up into two due to that pesky word limit.)

It was now laying in several inches of it's own filth, that coated it's skin and saturated it's hair. It's task now was to edge five times. It did these as quickly as possible, with finding any pleasure, even the kind that can't be released, terribly difficult in such circumstances, and then shameful once it happened. It indicated that somewhere in it's brain there was enjoyment of this terrible...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A New Computer, Losing Track of The Days

Posted 02-19-2013 at 01:51 AM by awkwardgirl6 (The Slavery of an Awkward, Shy Girl)

It apologizes for yet another even more extended leave of absence. The computer it had been using broke and it has had to obtain a new one. Although it confesses that even if it had a computer it's reports may not have been forthcoming as it was exceptionally busy with finals, JROTC, band, so on and so forth.

Because of the loss of the old computer, it has lost any files it kept pertaining to ownership, most notably the essay it was assigned so long ago. While all of it's school and other...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

19 year old female begging for dares

Posted 02-18-2013 at 05:14 PM by XnotsoinnocentX

will someone please give me a dare im up for anything ill even send pics and video footage of wht im dared to do
Baby Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

18th Challenge

Posted 02-16-2013 at 07:44 PM by Dareholic

The 18 Challenge comes from Jack Elam Fan. This time the challenge was for 5, but with the extra challenge of having to go slow. Moving very slowly; I complete the first edge in about 32 min. The second edge took another 29 min. The third edge took me 23 min. The fourth edge took 22 min. Then the final 5 edge took me 20 min. Going slow made me tired, but each and every edge I was completely ready to reframe myself from cumming. I may had to go slow, but that does not distract me from my concentration....
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Posted 02-15-2013 at 11:28 AM by GapeMe
Updated 03-10-2013 at 05:20 PM by GapeMe

Likes: Signature Dares, Exercise Dares, Anal Insertions and Stretching, Cunt Stretching, Dice Dares, Nipple Torture (I can lick, suck, bite, and chew my own nipples), Person Above Dares, Being told where to post, Verbal Abuse, Hypnosis Dares (Pertaining to exercise, anal, spanking, and nipple/ pussy torture)

Dislikes: Spanking, Wedgies, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Ice, Body Writing (Must be under clothing), Humiliation, Pussy Torture

Limits: Poop, Public, Pictures, Videos, Blackmail,...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

17th Challenge

Posted 02-14-2013 at 01:19 PM by Dareholic

This Challenge came from iSpuds. The challenge was 73. This time Mistress thought if she where to turn down the heat and make the room cold; thought I would not be able to concentrate. My body is able to raise my body heat when needed to keep me warm. I was able to complete 35 in the first hour. I could feel how cold the room was, but it did not effect my concentration. I completed 33 in the second hour. My body now is feeling cold, but my internal body heat was still there. I finished the remaining...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

16th Challenge

Posted 02-12-2013 at 01:10 PM by Dareholic

This challenge comes from Jack_Elam_Fan, it was for 99. Mistress had me start this challenge at 10 pm. (22:00). I was able to complete 35 edges in the first hour. In the second hour, Mistress started singing tring to distract me. I was able to keep my focus, and was able to complete another 33 edges. Mistress has a very lovely singing voice. In the third hour, I was able to complete the remaining 31. This time she started to sing very loudly and off key. Trying to get me to lose focus. It did...
getDare Addict
Posted in Uncategorized