Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Matchmaking is Closed!

Posted 03-04-2017 at 05:29 PM by Butterfly

I think I have bitten off more than I can chew. I feel extremely sad and guilty for having to shut down the matchmaking service but I am mentally exhausted.

I am planning a wedding (62 days until the big day!), I am a Dom to the lovely Jaroface, I am a sub to three incredible Dom/mes, I try to do my best to mod getDare, I work full time, I am the admin of a group of over 120 woman, I try to have a social life, and have time with my wonderful fiance and at some point each day I need to remember to eat and sleep so that I can stay healthy for making babies.

I feel like I am failing at a lot of these things lately. And I am just so exhausted. I have been having panic attacks again ...

I know I am letting down a lot of people by closing the matchmaking service and I am really sorry for that. But I need to do this for my own well being.

I do hope everybody understands.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1110 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Cudos for acknowledging. We all step over our lines from time to time. Good that you noticed still early enough before any serious damage to you. And better try something, fail and be one issue wiser than never try anything at all.

Take care
  2. Old Comment
    Honestly, even without the matchmaking service you are doing so much for the community here! I really appreciate all the advice and help you've given me! I know I'm not the only one thinking that.

Thanks for all you do.
  3. Old Comment
    Don't worry, you've done so much for us, we can only pay you back so little as to respect and support you my dear!

Have a nice wedding <3
  4. Old Comment
    Butterfly, A matchmaking service is way too much for one person to handle in my opinion. Maybe if there was a team of people or something along those lines it could be manageable. Even then it would be extremely difficult to handle. I do not know if I speak for everyone, but I can completely understand. Your personal life comes first and that is the way it should be. Your health and sanity is very important to maintain.

I believe in you and appreciate what you do for us all. Thank you for it all.

-Alexis
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Cassandra View Comment
    Cudos for acknowledging. We all step over our lines from time to time. Good that you noticed still early enough before any serious damage to you. And better try something, fail and be one issue wiser than never try anything at all.

Take care
    I agree apart for the "fail", i would not see it as failing. I have no idea to what extend you had a few successes, but i would guess at least you made some contacts that would not have been there without you.
    You tried,.. learned, and had a good time.

When your old and wrinkled,...
    You will feel bad about the things you did NOT try, not about the things that did not work out.

cudos!!!
  6. Old Comment
    You are not failing. Not in the slightest. Don't make me have to give you lines stating this. I don't really want to because they suck so much and I prefer being nice to you.....most of the time. It IS a lot of fun to make you blushy sometimes.

I now forbid you to priorotise anything over your emotional, mental and physical health. So if anyone has a problem with you needing to close the service they can deal with me. (Because I am totally more scary than Asslvr and AM.)

Love you. ♡♡♡