Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > EnigmaticBunni

Rate this Entry

following my dommes orders

Posted 06-13-2017 at 06:52 PM by EnigmaticBunni

So today i was begging to be used by my Domme and she decided to finally use me and told me to post here about it, so like the obedient slut I can be, here it is.

I am in a chastity device and had been told to wear a diaper all day under my clothes to go shopping. I was able to avoid peeing in the diaper till I got home when I stripped down to the diaper and peed. I had been in the wet diaper when she messaged me and asked if i was still in chastity and was my diaper wet. I answered yes to both and she began to give me orders for the rest of the day.
I had to get my dildo, take off the diaper and lube up my butt. I then set up my camera on my phone to take a delayed photo and set the timer for 10 minutes. I then worked the dildo into my butt and put the diaper on my head while I took the photo. While I waited for the camera to tick down the 10 seconds I felt disgusted yet horny. Once the camera flashed, I sent the picture to my mistress; went back to skype; set it up for voice to text; and then turned on the timer and started to fuck myself with the dildo. Fucking my ass I was able to talk to my mistress by pressing the talk to type button. Because of how I was using my phone to talk to her, I couldn’t see the timer. Having the diaper on my head was hot and gross and it started to smell both of sweat and pee as I worked the dildo in and out. I begged several times to quit. When she kept saying no, I realized I was going to have to go the full 10 minutes. So I asked if I could go pee and poo when I was done (yes but only in the diaper) and if I could rinse my head off after I came (again, not till I was done my next hour). When it was to the point I really couldn’t keep fucking the timer went off. I then took the diaper off my head and put it back on properly and peed and pooed a bit. I then cuffed my ankles and wrists behind my back in a loose hog tie. I stayed like this for an hour (While talking to a couple of different people on get dare by typing one handed). It was awkward but more frustrating as the time went by. At the end of the hour I took off the cuffs, took off my diaper and showered.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 120 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments