Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Tis my blog :3
Old

Why the hell do I even bother with him?

Posted 12-23-2009 at 07:53 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Ok, so some of you know this already, but I wanted to ask to see what you think I should do. So my Dad is sort of a big asshole, doing all this mean ass shit and right now not even talking to me and my little brother, not even looking at us. Even with all this I am still getting him a Christmas present and he even said before that we will get nothing for Christmas because of our "bad behavior" yes we have been a tiny bit bad, but nothing too serious. So what I am asking is this, should I keep...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sick (i think it's bad)

Posted 12-13-2009 at 02:23 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Ok, so I've been sick for the past month (i know i should've gone to the doctors, but i didn't want to trouble my parents too much). I have been coughing sneezing and sometimes blood comes up. Recently I haven't been able to sleep whatsoever (3 days now), also my head feels an extreme pain in my forehead every time i bend over or my head itself goes down low. I'm not sure if I should go to the doctors not or just wait and see if it blows bye :S
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Music

Posted 12-10-2009 at 06:47 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Hey all, during my recent ban I had listened to a lot of music. For some reason I somehow memorized over 20 songs word for word! Now why can't they implement that into schoolwork? It would increase the child's love of learning and help them to memorize easier as well! I just tried it out on a list of latin words i needed to know and it worked!
(Here's what i memorized in only two minutes!)
ego, mehi, mimi, may, may
Tu, tui, tibi, tay, tay
Nos, nostrum, nobis, nos, nobis...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

To leave, or not to leave. That is the question

Posted 11-10-2009 at 10:07 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)
Updated 11-10-2009 at 10:32 PM by MetalGreek

Lately I have noticed some things about people on this site. They are mean(not saying this about everyone only some) and inconsiderate of others, but that is beside the point of this post. I am posting this to say that I am leaving the chat and the site(not all together). Now I will be coming on to post maybe go in chat once in a while(right now it is unlikely), but it will be much less then it had been before. To those of you who are going to say any crap to me, might as well not I don't care anymore,...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Break from getdare

Posted 09-10-2009 at 05:39 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)
Updated 09-10-2009 at 05:41 PM by MetalGreek

Ok so I'm going to take a break from this. Some stuffs been going on and I need to be alone to think about it. So I'll be gone for about a week to 2 weeks. It may change to longer if needed. Every once in a while I'll come on to see if anythings changed on chat but that's all. If you really need to talk to me my msn is [email protected]. FYI my computers busted so I won't be able to get on msn for a long time maybe through my fone tho. So ttyl for now everyone hope you're All still here when I...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

irony of my life

Posted 09-02-2009 at 06:50 AM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

Ok so if you've been on chat lately you would've noticed that i had a report to do and everything(due today). so i was up all night working on it(i had some done before, but my computer like died) so i had to restart the report completely. so i havn't slept now since 2 pm yesterday...and guess what happened? i puked and got a fever so now my mom wouldn't let me go to school! And now i have a whole day to do the whole thing again! but i think i might just sleep some then do it ;P
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

noticing some things

Posted 08-13-2009 at 01:35 PM by MetalGreek (MG BLog)

So I have just realized something about most things that they say are ilegal. No one cares! You do grafitti right infront of a cop he doesn't care! You buy a beer and you're underage, they don't care! Hell, you could even say "F*ck you!" to a cop and he'll just say it right back! Nada! O my recent trip to Greece, I saw about twelve eight-year-olds buy and drink a beer right infront of the guy they bought them from! It's like the laws are useless! I don't even know why we would have these laws...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized