Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Thoughts, Rants, Opinions, Tales, and Musings of a Princess.
Old

New Song, New Poem, and Quebec City!

Posted 10-23-2016 at 10:48 AM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 10-23-2016 at 01:02 PM by The Slutty Princess

I've had an awesome weekend! It was good to get away from all the stress that college seems to out on your shoulders. Sammie and I visited our families Saturday morning. It's always great to talk with all of them. Everyone is doing well. I managed to record another song with the help of my lovely sister this time! I had gotten a new audio recording software for my birthday that I have yet to try out but I tried it out for the first time in this recording and I love it. Personally, I think it catches...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another Poem

Posted 10-18-2016 at 07:59 PM by The Slutty Princess

I'll share another one of my poems.
If you missed the first one, it's under the blog post called 'My Flower'! This poem is different from my last, it's not about love, it's not about Sammie, heck, it's not really about anything that has affected me in my life. It's just something I've come up with as I watch the world destroy itself with all that hate the people pump into the world's bloodstream.

Words
Words have the power to drown, to shatter, to rip and tear apart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Can't Help Falling In Love With You

Posted 10-15-2016 at 09:10 PM by The Slutty Princess

It's been awhile since I last uploaded a cover. The last cover I uploaded was way back in July!
In case you missed it, I covered Feeling Good by Nina Simone. If you haven't, you can check it out here.

Feeling Good ~Nina Simone

Having been away from my piano for so long, I finally got a chance to play again when I went home for my birthday celebrations. I covered one of my favorite songs of all-time, Can't Help Falling In Love With You. This song means so much to me...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Flower

Posted 10-13-2016 at 09:04 PM by The Slutty Princess

I'm an avid writer. I love writing, drawing, sketching, anything with a pen or a pencil really! Anyway, I use to have this journal that I had since my junior year in High School. That journal was my entire imagination composed into writing, it contained my sketches, drawings, poems, innermost thoughts, stories, and recollections. The journal was the life of me and it never left my side. Days ago, I lost that journal and I had a meltdown searching for it but it came to no prevail. It is gone forever....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Whats New: Featuring Birthday Celebrations!

Posted 10-12-2016 at 09:06 PM by The Slutty Princess

Firstly, I’d like to thank you all again for the many birthday wishes, you all made my birthday more special than it already was! Sorry for not being able to write sooner, I’ve been swamped with school, work, and other minor things but I thought I’d share my other birthday celebrations with all of you!

Apart from the wonderful birthday night last Thursday, I had quite an eventful weekend! Friday, after classes and work, Sammie and I went out with friends to celebrate and we had an amazing...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

My Birthday!

Posted 10-06-2016 at 05:55 PM by The Slutty Princess

It was my birthday today! It felt like it had been eighteen for too long, I’m finally nineteen years old and it’s been an awesome eighteen years of life!

Before I go about expressing the wonderful celebrations I had, I’ll start with this...I have the best girlfriend in the entire world!

I awoke, expecting to find her laying by my side but to my surprise, she was gone. I knew she had work early in the morning but I was expecting her to wake me up before she left to wish me...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Survival Tips for Dares!

Posted 10-05-2016 at 06:20 PM by The Slutty Princess
Updated 10-05-2016 at 06:22 PM by The Slutty Princess

As most know, I used to be quite active in completing dares and tasks from users on this website and I had an amazing time. With college, I’m finally settling down and I’m not nearly as active but I learned many things in the process and I thought I’d share my knowledge. From having sex in a barn to scampering around my house naked, I had quite a rich history on this website and I learned valuable things from every task I completed. I don’t see too many users on this website that actually complete dares....
Posted in Uncategorized