Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Dare by RST

Posted 04-23-2017 at 03:42 AM by Samantha88

When ready and bursting to pee you will take off your pants and tie your legs up futomomo style ankle to the thigh. Make it uncomfortable but not painfull. You will also gag yourself with a ballgag. A heavy vibe will hang down on high setting 25 cm above the bottom of the bath. Your hands will be locked to the bath lastly with the cuffs. Make sure you can reach the key when it thaws. Plug the bath closed befor you start.

Going into the scnario you will already need to pee and it will get
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Fantasies. Maybe willing to try.

Posted 04-05-2017 at 12:54 AM by Samantha88
Updated 12-16-2017 at 03:50 AM by Samantha88

I had the fantasy of going outside (it's getting warmer lately) into the woods and then lock my jacket. So I am naked and have to do tasks / reach a far away point / orientation run kind of thing.
I could be outside for as long as you want, but I have to be able to escape when I hear something, or I need to hide (if it's bondage or such). I did bondage with a ice-key-release-method in the basement for example. We also have a bicicle shelter. ... or the stairs of a different house
Once I...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Few Dares from mysxyscrt

Posted 04-05-2017 at 12:52 AM by Samantha88

Hey,
thank you again for your time using me.
It was hard to fall asleep with the vibe on my clit while I am so horny, but I finally did. I dreamed about sex and when I woke up the panties were totally wet and even my bed - just from my juice!

I got ready for the gym, which meant I had to wear a tight short shorts, no underwear, a big buttplug and a small sports top.
I feel like I am being looked at constantly when I am there. I made a short workout and went to the
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Few Dares from dare24

Posted 04-05-2017 at 12:32 AM by Samantha88
Updated 04-05-2017 at 12:39 AM by Samantha88

Strip naked and lay on your back on the bed, spread your legs as wide and as far back behind your head as they can go and tie them there to the bedposts, with your blindfold and penis gag in, and vibrator on in your pussy. Handcuff your hands together under your body, and keep the key with you. Don't touch yourself or do anything other than the vibrator, and once you orgasm from the vibrator, uncuff and unrope yourself.

Hi,
so... i have done it. it was nice dont know what else i
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

2 dares

Posted 04-04-2017 at 04:56 AM by Samantha88

sit in public wearing a slutty outfit no knickers or bra and write out 10 of your favorite sexual fantasys or dirty dares on ten separate pieces of paper. invite the reader to txt or email (whatever your comfortable with) you with their opinion. then place them in public places where people like to read (waiting rooms, bus stops ect). you must then edge 5 times a hour every hour until you get 5 responces you are in denial until you have the 5th email in. By kinky deviant

I was sitting
Posted in Uncategorized