Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

10/17/16

Posted 10-17-2016 at 08:53 PM by jh474

Today I drove to a nearby city. It was about a 2 hour drive. I brought some of my toys(check out my signature) with me to have a little fun during the drive there and back. I left the house with my collar on. I wore it the entire time I was driving. along the way I had to stop at a rest area to change my diaper. I went into a stall and changed diapers. I had to then take the used diaper and throw it away. I was so glad no one walked in at that moment. It would have been so embarrassing. I was
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0848.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	443   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0847.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	444  
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/16/16

Posted 10-16-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

Today daddy had me ball gag myself, and then chain my cuffs and collar to my bed. Then he had me edge 10 times. After that, he had me get out my chastity device. He ordered me to put it on and lock the keys in my safe. As soon as I closed that safe I new I was completely at his mercy. The chastity device only made me more horny. I was constantly reminded of it as my cock strained in the cage. It kept me in a perpetual state of arousal.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/15/16

Posted 10-15-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

Today I was so tired I fell asleep the second I got home. I woke up around 6:00pm for dinner. I started doing my edges then. I did 21 edges this time. I was so horny afterwards despite being so tired. I ate and cooled down from my edges, and then fell asleep again.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/14/16

Posted 10-14-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

When I got home daddy had me chain myself to my bed. I attached my collar to the chain. then I locked my wrist cuffs together and to another chain. Then I started my edges. I had to do 20 for today and 19 more because I forgot to do them yesterday. It was really hard to do 39 edges without cumming. I was so ridiculously horny after doing that many. I wanted to cum so bad, but I was too afraid of incurring daddy's wrath again.

I got a different brand of diapers yesterday. They
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/13/16

Posted 10-13-2016 at 08:59 AM by jh474

Daddy sent me to the trail again today. I was a little worried as he asked me to bring an enema with me. He also had me bring my collar, cuffs, gag, and dress. I put my collar on then headed to the trail.

When I arrived, I started up the trail. Once I found a good spot to leave my keys, daddy ordered me to walk for 15 minutes. Once the 15 minutes had elapsed, I stopped. I thought to myself, this is so far away from my key. Next, Daddy ordered me to put on my dress and wrist cuffs.
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/12/16

Posted 10-12-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

When I got home, I went into my room and locked my collar to the chain attached to my bed. Then, I started my edges. I had to do 18 edges today. After doing my edges, I was so horny.

I asked daddy for more tasks but he didn't give me any, so I stayed locked to my bed all night. I also wet my diaper and slept in it. I hope daddy will start leaving me more tasks to do. I would much rather do tasks that he assigns me than ones I come up with on my own.

When I got up
Posted in Slave Diary
Old

10/11/16

Posted 10-11-2016 at 08:59 PM by jh474

The first thing I did when I got home was do my edges. I had to do 17 edges today. I am being extra careful not to go past the edge. I definitely don't want to get punished again. Daddy's punishment was quite severe this time (see earlier entries for more details).

I asked daddy if there were any other tasks he wanted me to do. He told me to put on my dress, my collar, and my wrist and ankle cuffs. Next, he ordered me to change the code on my safe. I new at this moment I was about
Posted in Slave Diary