Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Posting More on This Site

Posted 05-06-2009 at 07:06 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I will now be posting more on this site. I wanted to keep my total posts on this site, a good distance lower (away) than my total posts on another site. Well that site has now been taken down, so I will now post more often on this site.

It is rather unfortunate too becuase I told a coulple of other users about the site on this site, so now I don't know if they got a chance to visit the site. It is none of buisness anyway to know if the user have went on the site and/or created accounts....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Tell me you really like this song...

Posted 05-03-2009 at 07:27 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Who can not like this song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaWA1uyCBzg

I think it is a great song to many situations in life. No need for me to name situations, becuase every peron's situation is going to be different.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Forever No more

Posted 05-02-2009 at 07:00 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

A getdare user was "kind" enough to say, she doesn't want me to talk, reply, respond etc.. to her anymore. So I will respect that, and I will no longer do any of that to her anymore.

It's quite sad you know. Becuase she is welcome to talk, reply, respond etc... to me.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Will I enter a State of Severe Deppression and Sadness?

Posted 04-30-2009 at 08:47 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 04-30-2009 at 08:49 PM by lokelake

Gosh! I am going to miss my younger brother's grade. So many very nice interactions and memories. At least the final goodbye won't be for another couple years, but after my thrid year of college, the final goodbye will be said. I will be transfering colleges.

See, I was in 12th grade, and my younger brother and his class was in 9th grade. Not just in school, but for many years, I had very nice memories and interations with some of his class.

For about a half a year...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Summer Heat. Winter Cold.

Posted 04-24-2009 at 07:56 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

It comes a time when you just don't want to deal with the heat for a whole 'nother year. This is when I hate summer and cheer on winter.

Then it comes a time when you just don't want to deal with the cold for a whole'nother year. This is when I hate winter and cheer on summer.

My most hated number one thing about summer are all the insects (Summer heat and humidity are close as well)

My best number one thing about summer is thunderstorms!

getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Chat Room Idea

Posted 04-24-2009 at 02:52 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I think I have a great idea for the chat room.

I have a thread for this, but I feel it will get more attention if I also put it in my blog.

If a user is typing, have the word "typing" next to ther username.

Then if person is not typing probably (doesn't type any letters) for a specific length of time, then the word "typing" will go away.

I got that idea from another forum, I really like it. It is really nice to have.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Super Mods?

Posted 04-23-2009 at 06:28 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

It seems like the mods and admins here have super powers, becuase it seems like they instantly know when a new thread or post is put up.
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized