Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

The Stick Game

Posted 08-27-2009 at 08:37 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

I forgot actually that this was the next game I was going to blog about after the gun game.

Its a free for all game. Each player gets a stick. The object is to tag the other player with your stick. If a player is tagged, then he/she gets a point, and points are bad. I think, if a person is tagged, then that person has to wait 5 seconds until he/she can play again.

You can change sticks anytime you want. This game can be a little dangerous.

If a person...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dang, Almost School Again

Posted 08-26-2009 at 06:23 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Well August went by quickly. My second year of college is right around the corner... Sept. 9th.

The only good course I have is on-line meteorology this semister. I am finally taking a college level math course, and it is not going to be easy, luckily I have my dad to help me with it.

I do get every tuesday off, which is very nice.

My English 102 is going to suck alot. A lot of poems and writing it seems.

In two more years I will be transferring....
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Does Depp get Privileges

Posted 08-25-2009 at 08:18 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Since Depp is the creator of this site, can you/he break his own rules and not get banned? Does/do he/you get to have stuff lower than 16 characters?
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Another East Coast Threat?

Posted 08-25-2009 at 05:39 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Since Bill come and gone, the tropics did not want to settle down. An area of low pressure North of Peurto Rico could become a topical storm any time.

Hurricane Bill did not make a landfall in the east coast of the US. However, this next tropical system which would be named Danny, may hit the east coast anywhere from the Carolinas and up into Long Island and New England. It is far too early to tell how strong this system will get and where it will go. But I can say with ever so increasing...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A big rant

Posted 08-23-2009 at 08:12 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)
Updated 08-23-2009 at 08:36 PM by lokelake

Various people, names I will not mention, told me that my reputation is ruined on this site, and that people would talk about me and my religion in the gd chat. I can gaurntee you right now, that most people that will read this, will not like what am about to say, very little may actually agree, and I may get many more people to dislike me after they have read this.

People really loves to bring back the past here. First of all, what happened in the past, stays in the past, you cannot...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Smelly Plates and Cups

Posted 08-22-2009 at 09:18 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Me: "Does your plate smell?" My brother: "No." "Does yours?" Me: "No"

I bet none of you ever had to ask those questions. You know, I bet none of you ever asked the below questions also:

Me: "Does your plate smell?" My brother: "yes." Me: "That sucks, how bad?" My brother: "pretty bad." Me: "My plate doesn't smell." My brother: "Lucky"

Those...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A New Game

Posted 08-22-2009 at 05:36 PM by lokelake (Lokelake's I don't know)

Alright, so I guess not too many people were thrilled about the wrench game, lol. Which is ok by the way. So, here is a new game which some of you may like, and some of you may have already know it/played it.

It's called the gun game. Clearly not with real guns. With dart guns. Best played in the house. Your on a team, and the objective is to shoot your opponets with the dart gun. When all the players are shot on the team, the team looses. Once you are shot, you are gone, you cant...
getDare Succubus
Posted in Uncategorized