Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Saying Goodbye.

Posted 04-06-2016 at 12:30 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-06-2016 at 12:41 PM by IceMaiden

Quite a while ago I had the pleasure and fortune to meet my best friend on this site. Everyone who knows either of us, is aware of how close we are. Or...were.

It pains me to write this because of how much it hurts but it's finally time to admit that we've grown apart over the last few months. This has never been more apparent than in the last fortnight when we ended up blanking each other for several days at a time. Before that, it was just constant arguing.

We didn't just
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Penises.

Posted 04-03-2016 at 01:24 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:45 AM by IceMaiden

I've never been a fan of penises. (Or vaginas, but anyway.)

I always thought both were ugly looking things and never understood the appeal of either. Now, depending...where they are placed or what's happening with them... it can certainly feel nice, but the actual apperance of them? Yuck.

So given my aversion to their physical apperance, I was never much interested in watching them or looking at them.

But.

Then I met Master's penis. It does
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 4.00 average.

Why I Love AM.

Posted 03-28-2016 at 05:48 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:44 AM by IceMaiden

It's no secret that I am incredibly happy with Master. It's been a little over 8 months as his slave and I have never been happier.

And although I may skim over the reasons why when asked, I've never gone into full detail-so here some reasons are.

He is patient with me. I never realized before now that I can do so many things others wouldn't be able to but the second my mind thinks "No this is silly" (for example I freeze when he wants me to workout in front
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

When You're Really Not In The Mood.

Posted 03-19-2016 at 02:48 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:41 AM by IceMaiden

For quite a while Master and I haven't been able to play as much as we used to due to life getting in the way and then I had one illness after another for quite some time.

There's no question about the fact I am always his but when I am not actively playing or able to follow rules after some time I start to become...let's say independant.

And when I get to that stage even the simplest things are just not something I want to do. And then I fuck about and complain and whine
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 12 votes, 3.83 average.

Why I Removed My Limits With AM.

Posted 02-13-2016 at 02:35 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:40 AM by IceMaiden

Limits are limits for a reason, right? There's the obvious ones, the ones personal to you, the ones you just find a little too weird or gross. And they're not to be touched or crossed. And yet for over 6 months I've not had any.

I once commented that I would never remove or attempt any of my limits because they were obviously there for a reason and yet since that comment I've tried several of what I used to consider to be my hard limits.

Why? Put simply: I trust Master absolutely.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Disagreeing Is Healthy.

Posted 01-31-2016 at 08:30 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:37 AM by IceMaiden

Master and I are very similar in a lot of ways. (Except that I'm much sweeter than he is.) So sometimes we spark against each other and things can get slightly heated.

Usually we've resolved it within a few minutes and moved on and until recently we never got to the stage where both of us were really pissed off or unhappy.

That happened when I forgot something quite minor -to ask to do something instead of stating it- and his response was for me to insert the spiked ben
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

If Looks Could Kill...

Posted 01-26-2016 at 06:33 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:36 AM by IceMaiden

Master often says to me he is expressionless no matter what he is thinking. This is such a lie! He has several different expressions that I've picked up on and aptly named over the last few months. These are just a sample.

The "You're Going To Pay For That" Look.

This is the look that comes out when I'm being my hilarious witty self but Master suddenly lost his sense of humour and has no desire to find it. Usually comes with varying intensity depending on how grumpy
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized