All of the things that I want to say just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words
You've got my head spinning...
Be afraid
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have returneth!

Posted 10-03-2008 at 10:17 AM by Pingu

After a nice break of a month, I have returneth!

Chat seems dead? Don't tell me people have gone and got lives!!

Hows my husband tempered_sugar
Be afraid
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good bye!

Posted 09-11-2008 at 07:14 AM by Pingu
Updated 09-11-2008 at 07:17 AM by Pingu

I joined this site a few months, looking for something to occupy my time during the summer and a bit of an escape from real life troubles.

Thankfully, life seems to have turned around completely (anyone who read my Carpe Diem would be pleased to hear that my friend managed to recover - a miracle!) and I haven't really visited the site that much anymore nor do I don't really see the need to either so this is good bye!

Shoutouts to whoever I spoke to properly in the GetDare...
Be afraid
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Carpe Diem

Posted 08-15-2008 at 11:44 AM by Pingu

About a month ago, I witnessed a scene that no person would like to see, another human being dieng. I was unfortunate enough to witness a car accident and the aftermath wasn't pretty. The guy was young and it hit me quite hard in the following days. Mainly because of age.

Coming to the present, a close friend of mine collapsed at her home on Wed with blood poisoning. About an hour before she collapsed, I had been speaking to her casually on MSN. Now, it is a matter of when rather than...
Be afraid
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Prejudice

Posted 05-25-2008 at 05:03 PM by Pingu
Updated 05-25-2008 at 05:05 PM by Pingu

Bit of a rant here and I guess some people I will disagree. Go ahead, that's what makes blogs more fun.

I'll open myself up a bit more, I'm an Asian with a beard living in London. What's with the telling us about the beard you may ask. Well as some of us in the UK would have seen the other day, there was a "terrorist" attack by an individual. I'll make it clear now that I strongly disagree with any terrorist and have no sympathy for them.

The problem this creates...
Be afraid
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Who are you?

Posted 05-25-2008 at 06:15 AM by Pingu

Well, I don't really write blogs but I'm bored so here it is. This is only my second blog ever, the reason why I don't really post blogs is because the things I want to write about are personal to me and the only real "platform" to launch a blog is through social network sites where all my friends/family are and there is some stuff that I don't want them to know.

This brings me onto GetDare and why I am finding it easy to make this blog. Like a lot of people on this site, I am...
Be afraid
Posted in Uncategorized