Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Old

Psst

Posted 09-27-2010 at 07:50 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

I am skipping a class right now. I am hard ass
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Chris Kamara

Posted 09-18-2010 at 08:03 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

God, why can't he come to America. He is worse than a lot of sideline reporters here, and majority of them are really bad. For anyone who has no idea who I am talking (most likely fellow Americans), below are links to two things I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5T-I...eature=related

And his most famous mistake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8gKmQ6Hrro&NR=1
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Something I find creepy

Posted 09-18-2010 at 07:01 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

There is this girl I know. Lets call her "Maggie." Most of my other core group of friends have also only met here a few times at most. Yet she stalks and creeps and sends us messages all the time. And usually they are very creepy as well. Just thought I would throw it out there. If you want to facebook creep someone, go right ahead. I would be lying if I said I haven't. But don't make it too creepy.
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Halo:Reach

Posted 09-14-2010 at 08:19 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

It looks like an awesome game, I'll give you that. However, it is taking up all my schools bandwidth. It is kind of annoying.

MBP
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

9 Years Later

Posted 09-11-2010 at 09:43 AM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

Wow. I cannot believe it has been 9 years since that dreadful and awful day when the world changed. I can still vividly remember that day hearing my 5th grade teacher tell us that the country was under attack. Kid our age weren't suppose to know that much, but everyone knew what happened that day. 4 planes were hijacked. 2 hit New York. 1 hit Washington. 1 was retaken by passengers and taken down in a Pennsylvania field. Only God and the passengers on that plane knew where that was going. Let...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Keeping my mind busy

Posted 09-05-2010 at 06:38 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

The past few days have been a tad rough on me. I have been sick, there have been girl issues of multiple varieties, one of my friends is very depressed, schoolwork, and we have had issues with facilities here at school. Have they been the worst issues in my life? Not by any stretch. But it has been tough to think straight. In my opinion, music is the best remedy to all these issues. It just keeps my mind on straight and helps me to avoid these issues. Between that and writing, I have been able...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

In related news...

Posted 09-03-2010 at 09:34 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

...I am sick, my body is burning with pain, and watched two stoner shows today. We are Catholic and Pineapple Express
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized