Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Dare Day by cmiller part two

Posted 10-17-2014 at 11:24 AM by AnalGirl1
Updated 10-18-2014 at 02:11 PM by AnalGirl1

So with cuffed hands I asked the next one to pump my plug up one or two times.
But he didn't stop pumping it up and luckily I managed to grab his hand (while cuffed behind my back) after the 4th pump. I was so full! 10 is already hard! He smiled at me and didn't want to stop. I begged him and told it's already so full. We came to the agreement, that he could pump it up one more time. He looked me in the eye while doing this and he was so superior to me. He stopped then and I left, with O-legs and a weired walk - again. Now I was kind of happy about the training over the day. I tried to hide the cuffs with my handbag, and the chain between the nipple clamps were obvious in that dress.
I walked so slowly and every step hurt! And I even took a longer way, so I would meet fewer people. After a while my dress slipped around my tit, exactly when I walked past a stranger. He saw my left clamped tit. This aroused me so much... I came shortly after this. This was a good orgasm, again. I had to lean against a wall, while cumming on the streets. I kept walking, my dress revealed my tits a few more times and I came two more times (I got on my knees once) before I was near my house. The third orgasm was pretty bad again - like at the end of the hogtie. I wished the ice would have been melted completly, but this was unlikely.
But - wait - I forgot the gag! I pulled it out of my bag and ... couldn't close it. My hands were behind my back. I could take it in the mouth, but not close it. Shit... I'm really stupid sometimes... I asked a guy, but he neglected - humiliating! The second young guy helped me, though. I had to explain him, what I did, but then he fixed it. I thanked him with the eyes and he touched my breast under the dress. WHAT - I stepped back, looked him in the eye, he smiled. I stepped forward and grabbed both and played with the clamps After a few seconds I went away.
Behind my house I found the iceblock. FUCK it wasn't even half melted. It was about 2 am - 4 hours - and... cold... FUCK I was so stupid -.-
What should I do now? I sat down beside the ice. Everything hurt, the vibrator was buzzing and my ass stretched to the next level.
What a day... what a crazy fucking...wonderful... day ^^ I was so sick of orgasms, but I still thought ... how much I would like a strong guy to fuck me now... hard!
I'm so thankful to you! Please send me more dares. Please correct my reports, as you said. Please consider me worth your time!
It was so freezing cold and when it was about 4am - 6 hours after I left, the ice was still solid and big! But the 6 hours were up and I took the ice up and let it fall to the ground. I smashed the ice. But this made some noise with an echo - and a light went on. I hid until it was out again. But it wasn't easy to find the key on the ground, in the dark, restrainid like i was. With that fucking huge ballon in my ass, I crawled around on my knees, feeling on the ground behind my back. It took some time, but finally I released the key and went to the front door and upstairs... Walking up the stairs was so hard! I had to make two breaks, just because my ass was pulsating.
But finally I was back at home and went into my bed. At 4:25am.
* I had no more orgasms after I was behind the house - my pussy was so exhausted!
*My ass feels so open... so empty since then.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1717 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great report! I wish I had met you in the streets while I was in Germany.