Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cynthiaakabecca

Rate this Entry

New Sheer Bra and Roomie update 12/12

Posted 12-19-2009 at 07:32 AM by cynthiaakabecca

I ordered a sheer black bra and panty set from American Apparel. http://store.americanapparel.net/rsans303.html I wore them last night (Saturday) when went studying at the library. I wore black trackpants and a white t-shirt over the bra and a matching black warm up jacket. Before going I checked the mirror and outline of the bra was pretty visible and you could make out my areola and nipples. It looked kinda sexy and cool because you could see that I was wearing a bra, but you could still see what the bra was holding The cold night air made my nipples hard but they felt good rubbing against the micro-mesh material of the bra.

I decided to study on the third floor of the library becasue this floor is usually not as busy as the other two. I found a sofa facing away from a window which faced another sofa and a few chairs to make a rectangle study area. I got out my notes and my book and put on my ipod and got ot work. I began playing with the zipper of my tracksuit adjusting how much t-shirt I had showing until finally after about forty minutes I unzipped it all of the way and just let it fall open. I noticed a few people walking by, but it was not too busy for the Saturday before finals. It was late though, I got there around 10:00pm. A little after 11:00 a group of three guys sat down across from me and began rummaging through their looking for whatever they were looking for and glancing in my direction. At this point I got up to get a drink from the drinking fountain and headed back to my seat. The silly boys were still there. I just sat back down and reviewed my notes again. When I came back I had turned down the volume of my ipod so I could hear what the guys were saying. They were whispering back and forth about who should try to take my picture with their cell phone. Once I saw one of them with his cell phone in hand I adjusted my tracksuit jacket and blocked their view and went back to studying. They stayed across from me until the lights began to flicker indicating the library would close in five minutes. The guys gathered up their stuff and left finally leaving me alone again. After about seven or eight minutes I look up and one of the library workers came to tell me that the library was closed and that I had to leave. He waited with me to make sure I was on my way back down stairs. I didn't pay any attention to how much my jacket was open as I was putting my things away. I am sure he got a nice glimpse of me. Once I stood up I zipped up my tracksuit and headed for the elevator to the ground floor.

Once outside it was quite a bit colder than it was when I got there. It must have been in the low 30s by this time and my nipples once again reacted to the chill in the air. I made it back to my dorm room and the other three girls were in various stages of getting ready for bed and said that they were going to watch a movie and asked if I wanted to join them. I said sure, but wanted to get ready for bed first so I could just go to sleep right after the movie. They said they would start it in about five minutes. I went to my room and got out of my clothes and then headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I went back to my room and grabbed my fleece blanket and wrapped it around my shoulders and sat in the big comfy relcliner. The two of the other girls were wearing t-shirts and thongs and the roomie (Sue) who had been usually going to bed in just a thong or panties came out in a short silky black robe and a thong. After a while I let the blanket fall off of my shoulder because it was getting a little warm in the room. It was not just me because, Sue, the girl in the robe had untied her robe and just wore it opened until it was time to go to bed. This has been by far the longest I have been nude with my roomates. It felt really relaxing It was a nice way to end the evening. I like the fact that the four of us are getting more comfortable with each other.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 998 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments