Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

25th October evening/26th October morning lifestyle rules

Posted 10-26-2014 at 01:54 AM by sparklystar
Updated 10-27-2014 at 02:02 PM by sparklystar

Hi,

So I have started following some lifestyle rules and sleeping dares and wanted to report on what happened on my first night.
Last night I was dared to 'You will sleep naked with a vibrator with fresh batteries working in your Pussy. You may choose the vibrator's setting' by malesub19. So I put fresh batteries in and placed it on high in my pussy. I slept naked but kept my duvet over me so I didn't get cold. It was really hard to get to sleep last night with the vibrator on as it kept me awake. I finally fell asleep about 1:30 and when I woke up this morning I found that my batteries were still working but were weaker from being on all night. There was also a large wet patch on my sheet.

Since then I have got up and had a shower. After my shower I wrote "YND's willing Slut" on my right thigh before putting on leggings and a short miniskirt. I also put on a bra as due to another lifestyle rule I am only able to wear two items of clothing from the following: Pants or skirts longer than midthigh, panties, bra, tights, socks. So for today this is leggings and a bra.
I went into the kitchen to have breakfast and remembering that I had to eat and drink at least one meal from a bowl on all fours like a pet, I choose cereal and poured it into my bowl and got onto the kitchen floor to eat it. It was humiliating and I was very worried my flatmates would walk in but luckily I was up early and they are all still in bed. I quickly cleaned up and feel exhilarated after not getting caught.

I will update this before I go to bed tonight
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 3020 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great start into your new Lifestyles, ensure to hold self-discipline and keep on going
    Posted 10-26-2014 at 02:05 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Wow that is something. Hope there is more to come... :-D
  3. Old Comment
    Great report! I hope to read plenty more of these!
  4. Old Comment
    I personally think that while you're eating from a bowl, you should have ice cubes in your ass and pussy, then pull your knickers and leggings back up and let them melt as you eat.
    Then you can sit in your wetness until they dry
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by deadfishes View Comment
    I personally think that while you're eating from a bowl, you should have ice cubes in your ass and pussy, then pull your knickers and leggings back up and let them melt as you eat.
    Then you can sit in your wetness until they dry
    Thank you for your idea but inserting things is a limit. If you have any other ideas though either post them in the blog or thread relating to this.
  6. Old Comment
    In that case...
    Fill your knickers with ice cubes ��