Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tiger

Rating: 5 votes, 4.00 average.

My first, and probably last, blog

Posted 07-16-2008 at 04:46 PM by Tiger
Updated 07-16-2008 at 04:49 PM by Tiger

I'm really upset right now and I feel getting my feelings out is the only way to calm down.

So today, I was talking to my master and pretended to marry him. I had someone from the chat play the priest and they married us. My master didn't want to play along and we got in this big discussion which led to him leaving me. It's been the best 2 months of my life and it ended just like that.

I threw away all the stuff that he had me buy. I also cut off and threw away the anklet I made to show ownership.

As I write this, I am trying to decide if I should stay on getDare or leave forever while listening to my relaxing music and having one of my best friends try to calm me down. I know this may sound stupid but he was the perfect match for me. Not too old, not too young and was interested in almost everything that I'm interested in.

I will think about it for a while but if I decide to leave I want you all to know that it's been really fun chatting and getting to know a lot of you and I will miss you lots!

Goodbye for now or forever.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2414 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    * Hugs Tiger *

I understand very much your reaction, Tiger. Ending up any type of relationship is never fun, of course, and when it happens abruptly it’s even more difficult to get some sort of closure. I know it. It’s happened to me more times than I can (or want) to remember. You probably feel a mix of sadness & anger. Yes it’s normal & you have the right to be. But I hope that you don’t feel guilty over it. Writing down your feelings is a good idea. And talk with your friends too.

I’m sorry but I feel I have to tell you this: No, it was probably not a perfect match… What I mean is: if someone is ready to dump the other one just like that after a couple of months for something that was either a joke, a misunderstanding or a difference of opinion without anymore in depth (and private) discussion & without thinking of the consequences this will cause then it means that it was probably bound to happen. I know it’s not what you would like to hear at this point but I am sure that you can find someone who will be a better match for you.

Like I said this happened to me many times… And the last time it was my former online Master who seemingly got disinterested & disappeared… It’s kind of a long & odd story so I won’t get into more details so this blog comment doesn’t turn to be a long chapter of my life lol When it happened I got really upset over it. And felt very guilty too which is why I said I hope you won’t. This is the worst feeling possible. And, of course, there was that fear that it would happen again… So the feeling of ending it there & not look at the possibility to commit myself in another relationship of that kind crossed my mind because of it. But yet I had a few good friends from here I could talk to. One of them was Merlin I think you can figure out the rest of this story by yourself now… All I want to say with this is that yes, you can very much find a better match (as I don’t really believe in perfection…) Just take this experience as a learning one. It may take some time. Maybe even less than you would think, who knows? Look at me, I went from thinking everybody was mean & selfish to knowing that there are people who can handle problems without running

So please do take the time you need to “heal” your sorrow. I really do hope you reconsider leaving the site. Yeah maybe it can be good to award yourself some “me” time but staying around isn’t necessarily a bad idea especially if you have friends here.

But whatever your decision is take care of yourself!

Good Luck! * Kisses & Hugs *
    Posted 07-16-2008 at 06:52 PM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Tiger,
    as I have said before, I am sorry things have turned this way. I never wanted them to turn like this and for what it's worth I am sorry.

please dont take this as a reason to leave, you and I both have friends here, why would you want to leave them ? I'll always be around, and I want to continue talking to you.

I hope you reconsider your decision of leaving and I hope that I see you on later today when I get on.

Lustat
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks Chloe.

*hugs*

Now I'm being treated the same way I was treated the first day I came to this website, like shit.

*sigh* I don't know what to do...

I want to be here to talk to everyone EXCEPT my ex master but I don't want to be here if I'm being treated badly and like it's my fault.
    Updated 07-17-2008 at 07:34 PM by Tiger
  4. Old Comment
    The second someone treats you badly, let me know and I'll go upside their head.
  5. Old Comment
    I know what has happened isn't nice at all and I'm sorry things have gone wrong for you

However I don't think not coming to getdare anymore will help you much. You have friends here who can give advise, help you out and give you shoulders to lean on. M/s is a hard relationship especially online and having support from people who are in the same life style or have had similar problems is so important.

If you don't want to talk to your ex-master I am sure he will respect that if you tell him so. Like Chloe said you can find someone better suited for you. I know when relationships end it is so hard to see beyond how unhappy you are and that you can't see yourself with anyone else but you don't have to jump into anything you can take your time and be as picky as you like Sometimes it's a good time to re-evaluate and have a think about exactly what you want in the future with M/s.

One thing though. Never ever think you aren't worth anything when a relationship finishes. I know self esteem goes waaaay down at times like these and it's important to know that others care and will lend support when you need it

If anyone is being nasty to you clearly they aren't worth your time and are too immature to realise that there are two sides to every story. Hold your head high and prove you won't sink to their level.
    Updated 07-18-2008 at 08:12 AM by Bandit|Queen
  6. Old Comment
    Thanks Chloe, Hampers, and Sugar. I thought it over and I think I will stay.
  7. Old Comment
    Tiger, omg, you staying sorry to respond so late, but i never saw you anymore and assumed u left, i sam lust(kin) and asked him 'bout you and he said u left so i searched you up, soo happy you staying, well i hope to see you around in the chat

Greetings from Nick
  8. Old Comment
    NO! Don't leave! You are one of my best friends on here! :'( please please please don't leave! If you still do though I want to keep in touch with you ok? If you weren't here I might have goten into real trouble with that incident yesterday!
    Updated 05-02-2009 at 02:53 PM by MetalGreek
  9. Old Comment
    Metal, check the dates on the blog.
  10. Old Comment
    Oh....shit. Nevermind then lmao. I feel really stupid now
  11. Old Comment
    Some people have trouble to commit to (married) relationship - even if it is just pretend.

Don't get too down about what happened. And I am glad to hear you won't let people treate you badly.

Good for you.