Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > eevee.velvet

Rate this Entry

Part 1

Posted 03-11-2017 at 08:50 AM by eevee.velvet
Updated 03-11-2017 at 08:55 AM by eevee.velvet

DISCLAIMER - guys this is just a story, but wunnolf would like to thank a few people for their amazing ideas that brought this story to light.
First Sire - you are the one who has asked me to post this and although it is only the beginning it is a great deal of fun.
Sub.Lucy - between the pictures and your story you've encouraged wunnolf to be able to share this, thanks for the many ideas and thoughts you've provided this site.
Everyone this is meant to be enjoyed. so wunnolf hopes you like it. if you have ideas please post in the comments below

Sire this is only part one, as it has grown to now be over 12 pages long. Hope you like it, as it has been helping wunnolf sleep at night.

With some recent thoughts from both reading things and my own thoughts with that said this is a private entry and it will be kept that way. That also this will be written in a story form as it hasn’t happened, and though some points I would love for it to happen.
This is where it begins –
During the drive home that night I had gotten a text from Sire asking me if I have my vibe with me like I was ordered to have with me. I pull the car over looking in my work bag finding it sitting in there and a new battery put in there this morning. I message him back saying yes, reminding him that I had an errand I had to run before going home that was a 45 min drive away.
3 mins of sitting on the side of the road he send me back a message saying to apply some tiger balm to my clit and put the vibe there. It was to stay there until I managed to get home that night, going between setting 3 and 4 and 7. Each time I got stop I had to push it towards my pussy but under no circumstances was I to have an orgasm. But to text him after my last stop and he would have more instructions for me to follow. And the entire time I was out of the car I was to have the vibe on setting 7 and if anyone asked what the vibration sound was I was suppose to tell them the truth.
The problem was that if the vibe was to stay on my clit I wouldn’t be able to completely do up my pants while I was walking around the mall and I hoped that no one asked me what the sound was. Realizing that I was going to have to stop and eat during this time. So it was a 45 min drive and I was hopping to avoid as many lights as I could.
Setting 3 was the fasted one – the setting is simply hard to even try to walk in. Setting 4 is the first pattern and one of the most noticeable ones for the sound. And setting 7 is a build up then it dies it brings me to my knees most often. Sire orders were to change the setting every 5 minutes when I was in the mall.
The worst shop was the one where I had be ordered to get a dildo and a regular wand. The attendant looked at me and asked me if my phone was vibrating. I blushed looked at her saying “my sire had ordered me to have a vibe turned on currently” She smiled at me handing my purchases, telling me to have a good night. I was happy to get out of that store, but when I left the lady followed me asking if she could talk to me for a few minutes. I nodded taking a seat on the bench hearing the 5 min alarm go off so I changed the setting from 3 to 4 the pattern as she sits down as well. We sit there talking for at least 10 minutes before she had to get back to work. And I head to food court to get something small for dinner.
While I’m eating I check my messages, one is from sire asking me how I’m doing, I message him back telling him that this is embarrassing. He messages me back saying when I’m about to leave I must go to the bathroom and take off my pants and panties then I was to go pee and when that was done I was to apply more tiger balm directly to on my lips and clit and edge once then I’d be able to get back dressed but applying a bit more balm before doing up my pants I could. So I got up do this, I knew that I had signed up for this. I had been really bad all week and sire was punishing me. So up to the bathroom, stripping wasn’t too bad the rest made my face go red. Anyone could be able to hear me while I was edging. I didn’t like having to add more balm. The vibe made it hurt even more. I did have one more shop that I had go to before I could leave the mall. I had go pick up 6 things from the grocery store. Sire had made me a list – Sushi (make sure there was extra ginger and wasabi sauce), a cucumber, ginger root, honey, and rice. So, it wasn’t a bad list but the stuff on it did worry me slightly, when I had gotten everything I headed back to my car to call my sire. It was slightly embarrassing, but thank god no one asked me about the vibe while I was in there.
When I got out to the car I texted sire telling him I was in the car and ready to leave. He asked me if I had brought the bag with me today like a good girl. I responded that yes it was sitting on the seat beside me. He sent me back the following instructions, I had to read them twice to believe them. ‘I want you to put on your button up shirt on but without a bra on, the plastic pegs go on your nipples for the drive home. Your ball gag goes on and the collar. You are to drive home drooling I know you have that final stop and for the stop you can close your shirt and remove the gag. But when you return to the car you must done like that. However, pants come off from that point. You’re to walk into the house in your panties and shirt undone.’
The drive home was painful and embarrassing. It was still very much light out and plenty of cars were on the road the entire time. The one stop was at the pet food store to get live crickets the people at the store didn’t say anything but the shirt had gone slightly see through now from the drool. Getting back into the car I removed my pants and I could hear the crickets the entire way home and knowing the pain they would soon bring was making me horny. The guy at the store had given me the instructions to keep them alive until I needed them.
I walk into the house pulling out my phone once I’m actually inside the door to text my sire to tell him that I was home and my stuff was in side the house. He sent me a message back telling me the instructions for the night are on my computer and I was to report to him after each thing was done. So I went to my computer and read the email that sire had sent me and this is what it said.

Since you have decided to be disobedience for the past week the next 3 days that you are off you are in for some pain and plenty of humiliation. And this is how they are going to play out.
If you aren’t eating your ball gag must be in, I don’t care if you start drooling and no you can’t have a towel to stop it from dropping. You chose to do this.
By way of clothes. You are going to take that tight white shirt that you got and cut 2 holes in it and cut a bit off the bottom so it doesn’t cover your stomach. The only other piece of clothes you get is the pair of panties that you have bought today. But you are to write on them in black marker “SLUT” and take a picture of them. There are 2 other pairs that will be written on as well. Don’t worry I have a plan for the last 2 pairs that you have.
For your food you can forget about eating on the table or nice warm meals. All them will be cold and eaten on with your mouth, from on the floor. Now your dinner tonight will be the sushi but it won’t be as it currently is but the instructions for that will be in the next email.
For right now I’m sure that little clit of yours can use a bit of a break from the vibrator so this is what I want you to do for me. Take that cucumber and fuck yourself with it. I know it will hurt but pain is something you will get. If you want a bit of lube you get your spit that has been coming out of your mouth. You are to draw a song from the bottle and fuck your pussy for the length of the entire song when that is done you are to replay the song and take the battery to your clit on and off letting it shock you.
When this is done you will be able to open your next email but put your panties back on and make sure you are being given a wedgie from them. As I said you won’t be able to be getting any comfort these 3 days.
Now go do as you were told.

I went and cut the shirt it wasn’t exactly horrible. It was rather embarrassing. I kept the ball gag in my mouth and the drool made it worse. I knew that my clit was already wet and reading this meant that I wouldn’t be able to do anything else. He was mad and this was suppose to be my punishment. So, 2 holes making my boobs stick out and cutting around so my stomach showed. Now it was time to start fucking my pussy with the cucumber. I had chosen one that wasn’t small but wasn’t extremely big either but with still having the remanence of the tiger balm there and using the drool as lube I chose a song and was glad it wasn’t the longest in the bottle. (the bottle contained a bunch of songs on folded pieces of paper sire would use them to make me do things during them as sort of time limits).
Views 623 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm very glad to have been a help in some way. I know how hard it is to share your innermost desires and thoughts. When I started writing, everything I wrote made me blush and cringe. I felt a ashamed for sharing (or even thinking) these things. But it is so rewarding when you do share them; both for you and your sire and because of the reactions you get from other people. Keep on writing! The tiger balm sounds very nasty.... ;-)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sub.lucy View Comment
    I'm very glad to have been a help in some way. I know how hard it is to share your innermost desires and thoughts. When I started writing, everything I wrote made me blush and cringe. I felt a ashamed for sharing (or even thinking) these things. But it is so rewarding when you do share them; both for you and your sire and because of the reactions you get from other people. Keep on writing! The tiger balm sounds very nasty.... ;-)
    You are an amazing help. some of your blogs as well as your story and the dungeon have given ideas to this story and what will be coming. It is nice to get the ideas out in the open, despite the fact typing them has made wunnolf extremely horny.