Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain

My actual thoughts. I could care less if you disagree. I welcome feedback; except from the stupid. Go away.
May contain things you don't want to hear or don't care about. Once again, I could care less. The opinions are mine and do not reflect anything, except that I might be an ass to some people.
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Another open-ended letter

Posted 05-09-2010 at 09:45 AM by Manbearpig

To getDare.com,

Hypocrites

That word is thrown out loosely these days. According to Dictionary.com this word means

Quote:
a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.
a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
Now a days, this word is thrown out whenever someone doesn't agree with what the other is saying, especially when it comes to certain beliefs. Get to know why the person thinks that way. Maybe they have a reason. Just because something goes against something they believe very deeply, doesn't mean all are forced to believe in it. Think about that; dwell on it.

Sincerely,
MBP

(PS, I do have this blog on moderation, just because I do not want names involved; however, most likely I will approve it)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1783 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    MANBEARPIG IS A BIG FAT GORILLA-LOOKING HIPPOCRITE.

(Approve this comment please. )
  2. Old Comment
    Wait. YOU DON'T HAVE IT ON MODERATION. What a liar.

Maybe you do... *must stop talking to myself*
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Angel
    Wait. YOU DON'T HAVE IT ON MODERATION. What a liar.

Maybe you do... *must stop talking to myself*
    Maybe it's because you ARE a moderator... so you don't need to be moderated... I dunno what I'm saying... just posting to see if my message will need moderation
    Posted 05-09-2010 at 01:46 PM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  4. Old Comment
    I agree with you MBP, people are quick to assume they know everything about someone they talk to on the internet.
    I also wanted to see if my message needed moderation.
  5. Old Comment
    MBP, I have a hunch as to why you posted this blog entry...
  6. Old Comment
    Mods bypass moderation .
  7. Old Comment
    Everyone at one point or another will be a Hypocrite... The result is inevitable... The thought however is whether or not you think through your actions and "post" Since you actually need to type... It shouldn't be that hard... However In some or most cases it is since most feel the need to "speak" their say. I am typing my POV aren't I, Does this make me a hypocrite. Possibly... Now Ignorance is something entirely different. This term, this one gets me. The definition. "the state or fact of being ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc." I believe this one word is used as a stereotype and goes hand in hand with Hypocrite. Lesson People. STOP Judging. Even if we are ALL guilty of it. (Duh I am NOT excluded from this) We as "humans" Are too quick to judge inflicting our own morals into what others believe.

Since I think I've gone all over the place here I'll stop now... Ok Done...

Not really One more thing... Letting people get to you is like sticking your hand into a piranha tank just to let the damn fish eat off your skin just to "see what it will do"
    Updated 05-09-2010 at 05:02 PM by Nixie (Cuz I can)
  8. Old Comment
    Shame on you mods…

According to the Bible the book of philippians gives a clear directive----->

Philippians 4:5 “Let your moderation be known unto all men.”
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Manbearpig View Comment
    Mods bypass moderation .
    RAWR RAWR RAWR goes the silver mod tin can.

- Not a hippocrite.