Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MG BLog

Tis my blog :3
Rate this Entry

finally back

Posted 05-30-2009 at 06:05 PM by MetalGreek

yay im back! and i've leraned my lesson as well!
so pingu shouldnt have any reson to ban me again! lol
ok so for this whole week i actually thought about things and this is what ive concluded:
1.in rock paper scissors; how the hell does paper beat rock? i mean rock breaks scissors, scissors cut up paper, but paper doesnt do anything!
2. if you reall think about it, whats the use in having rules if people will break them? i mean why let a few brave people break them but make everybody else feel weak and afraid to break them?
(last one)3. why do people who know they wont do anything with there lives have to go to school? i mean why are they forced to do things even though it is there choice to do nothing?

ok thanks! oh and i dont think i will be on as often now, i like this thinking thing lol. oh and ill be posting pics of me in greece this summer! be on the look ou tto see them!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1298 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    "3. why do people who know they wont do anything with there lives have to go to school? i mean why are they forced to do things even though it is there choice to do nothing?"

Because during the ages where you are "forced" to go to school, your brain is not mature enough to make that decision yet. If you still decide that school is not for you once you become of age, you are free to drop out and do whatever it is you think you should do.
  2. Old Comment
    Welcome back MG.
  3. Old Comment
    yay welcome back my spartan sidekick!