Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Samantha88

Rate this Entry

Stuff I did on my own.

Posted 12-16-2017 at 05:51 AM by Samantha88

I was hiding my phone and skirt, the thin loose white top was covering my crotch/ass a bit more than half way. I went into the water, swam to a quiter place where i could stand and masturbated under water to two more edges. Swam around with the top in my hand - so naked.
I put the top back on, went out, ... the top was, as expected, 100% seethrough! At least 6 people were staring at me.
I put the skirt back on, hang the top into a tree to dry and sunbathed topless (a few older women do it there sometimes). when i was dry, about 20 min later i put the top back on, still seethrough, and went home.

I have a picture in mind: Some of my clothes randomly scattered across the woods. Some in a tree, some hidden. Could be taken away, I could forget where it was, ... maybe more than one day...

it is hot, that the clothes can be "ruined",... probably just dirty and or wet. IF they are still there

I just came back from scattering some clothes in the woods nearby. And I realised it is not sooo cold. 20-30 min should be ok. And what is good about that: No people in the woods.
I have a bag with old clothes I want to get rid off. When I went jogging I took a bra, a tank top, a white thin t-shirt, hot pants, stockings and a few socks with me. I placed them randomly in the woods (hidden on tree, visible hanging of tree, under rocks, in a bush,...).

I did it during the day - because it is warmer.
I got into a Karada (incl. Crotch rope), drove with my car on the other side of the woods. I edged, got naked, buttplug in, went out and locked the car key and clothes in the car (spare car key at home). My house key was duct-taped to my body.
Wearing only running shoes, a buttplug and the karada, i started running into the woods. Every step rubbing hard on my pussy and pushing the plug deeper in.
Didn't see anyone... searched for my clothes...
i thougt this is the spot - nothing here - did i hide it here? - was it here? - is it gone? - ... nothing here - to the next thing - where was that?
it was quite some time. I forgot a bit, some clothes were gone, maybe i just couldnt find them,...
btw: I had to hide from two people in the woods.
When I gave up searching i was dressed in: one sock, halfway-ripped-open stockings, and the thin white belley-showing t-shirt.
The stockings were dirty, wet and cold. The t-shirt was hanging in a tree, so only wet and cold... it was tight thin and wet... the shape of my body and breasts 100% visible.
When I reached the end of the woods, I had to run beside two fields for about 10 minutes. Then I came towards the houses and was afraid and excited. I had to pass four houses to get to mine. On the way I saw two people (didnt know them luckily, so not neighbours).
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 541 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments