Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Rose_Angel

Rating: 4 votes, 3.25 average.

May Edge and Orgasm Challenge

Posted 05-30-2013 at 12:31 PM by Rose_Angel

Just a quick recap from my previous blog as to what this challenge was. Dravot assigned me 32 edges a week for the first four weeks of May, and 32 orgasms for the last week of may. These were all to be exact counts, and there were no preset punishments. I was also allowed to have one orgasm a week for free granted my room was clean, and I could earn a second per week if I spent 32 minutes in the corner ahead of time.

On the first week:

From Sunday to Friday, I had a total of 16 edges, meaning I needed to do 16 on Saturday to accomplish 32. I managed to get all 16, however at the end, as I was about to turn my hitachi magic wand off, I had another unexpected edge.

When I told this to Dravot, to my surprise, he only assigned me one minute of corner time. I gladly did this minor feat, returned, and told him it was done. He warned me that the next time it would be 1 minute under cold water for each edge off. So of course, I would get it all the next week, right?

On week two, after Friday, I had managed 16 edges again, and I also had one orgasm that Wednesday. My room wasn't clean, but there was an exception to the rule, and that is that no orgasms would be counted against me that my boyfriend was a part of. This doesn't happen too often, so Dravot knows I wouldn't abuse that.

Anyway, back onto the point, yet again I needed 11 edges that Saturday. I wasn't really turned on though, but I didn't want to stand under cold water. Giving it a good run, I managed only 11 more. I was 5 short. When I came back from my shower, which at the end I counted to 300 one thousand under cold water per Dravot's request (since I have no timer. I asked to count to 250, knowing that would be more than 5 minutes, but he demanded 300), he asked me how it was. This was my reply to him, in several chopped up parts as this was a conversation on messenger.

Quote:
lol, you wanna know now? and not wait til the report?

nah, it seriously wasn't as bad as it normally is for some reason

I washed my hair in hot water, then switched to cold, put soap on my scrubby thing, and washed more thouroughly while counting

I washed all the way until 100 one thousand

then I switched it to the head on the bottom, rinsed off, still counting. turned it back ontop, and increased the pressure a bit

my feet hurt a bit.. and washing my face was a very hard feat

but overall... nothing in comparison to previous reactoins

my mom came in around 200, and I talked to her with ease
I even sort of danced while doing the 290s

and it was slower than counting earlier, haha
(It is rare when I don't edit quotes from myself, but as you can see, when talking informally, I don't always use proper punctuation and such.)

So, that punishment didn't turn out as bad as I thought it would be, given my usual hatred of cold showers.

The third week was essentially cancelled. This is because several more important things came up in real life that I will choose not to discuss. Dravot understood, not that I even gave him an option to punish me.

And finally, for the 4th week of 32 edges, very similar circumstances to the first two weeks occurred, but I had 19 to do on Saturday. I only accomplished 13, for a total of 26 edges for the week.

I felt very bad for not making the exact amount for any of the four weeks, so I decided to offer something to Dravot regarding my orgasms.

I offered to do all 32 on Monday (Memorial Day, so I had the day off) if it would please him. He reminded me that if I offer that, he expects it to be carried out or to face a punishment for it. I understood, and finalized my offer. He accepted.

I asked if there was anything else he'd like to add, since he hadn't yet punished me himself. He gave a very "evil" punishment as he calls it, and wasn't sure if he wanted to assign it to me, as I hadn't been THAT far off on my edges.

But, he decided to give me an additional punishment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot
Alright, then before you start your orgasms you are to insert at least 6 standard size marhsmallows up your ass, ideally lubed with olive oil. You will then plug yourself and may not take it out until you finish your orgasms, if you do have to take it out you must put in at least 6 lubed marshmallows (or the number you previously reached) plus two and reinsert the plug before continuing.
I'll just put my report on that part of it here before continuing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBrat89
Sir, I attempted to put them in my ass, but I see no feasible way to do it without prior preparations, such as freezing them ahead of time, or letting them air dry for a few days as recommended on forums.

I woke up at 5:50 and checked getDare for your response, and I soon felt myself getting extremely excited. So I got up, ate, peed, and essentially forced myself to poo.

I got a cup of hot water, and went to my room. I got out my butt plug and opened the bag of marshmallows. I let the first marshmallow sit in the water for about 15 seconds, and I leaned over my bed and tried to get it in my ass. It was too saugy and such, and I eventually gave up on that one and threw it away.

Then I figured, okay, I'll just dip the marshmallow briefly. I again leaned over and tried getting it in. I got a tad farther, but did not get it in. So I laid on my bed, and tried to get it in. I think I got a good bit of it in, but there was no way I'd be able to get the whole thing in. So I thought I'd go ahead and see if trying to get a second one in would help.

I dipped another very briefly in water, and I proceeded to try to put the 2nd one in to help push the first. This was an utter failure. I ended up pushing parts of the marshmallows to my pussy, which I immediately focused on getting that away from there.

I tried for along time to get the marshmallows to stay in my ass. The second I stood, I felt part of a marshmallow, which felt like slime, running down my leg. My hands were completely sticky during this time, which grossed me out. My ass and legs were sticky, and I now had stuff going down my legs.

I had to abort. I grabbed my towel and ran to the bathroom to take a shower, and to help get stuff out of my ass. At the very moment, I do have a bit of an ass cramp, so maybe some of it stuck to the insides of my ass or something, but I absolutely will not be attempting marshmallows going up my ass again today.

If you'd like, I'll let 6 marshmallows dry out for the remainder of the week, and attempt inserting them on Saturday, to see if that works out better, and to attempt to experience the discomfort you wanted for today, Sir. But as for today, my messy limit was activated.... and I had never even done anything messy before.

But yea, had I have continued, marshmallow sticky glue would have gotten all over my bed.
So as you see, the marshmallows didn't work out. And I let Dravot know ahead of time that I was nervous about it because of my messy limit and such, but that I would attempt it to try and please him. He was happy I attempted, and decided not to have me do anything, even though I'd offered wearing a butt plug lubed up with toothpaste in my ass for the duration.

As for the day of orgasms, I'll say now that it was painful towards the end, but I did finish them.

The first 3 were done with my hitachi magic wand. The next 7 were done with my black jelly dildo, by fucking myself. I went back to using the hitachi magic wand for the next 15, which was spread out by several hours. I generally did 3 at a time fairly quickly, about once every hour.

I then took a break, as my clit was sore, and I didn't feel like fucking myself more. Of course, come about 10:30 at night or so, I had to get them finished. I alternated between the wand and fucking myself for them. I usually don't use too much lube when fucking my pussy, but it hurt so much to insert and fuck myself, I went ahead and used a good bit each time I re-inserted it into my pussy.

My very last one was around 11:30 PM. My clit could not take any more vibrations. My arms were sore, but I basically had to fuck myself for it. I recall switching arms to fuck myself several times. It was not enjoyable, but I somehow managed to have a weak orgasm to satisfy my 32nd orgasm before Monday was done.

So, no more orgasms for the week.

As a note, in a previous blog I mentioned I had a self challenge I would do in June, which Dravot agreed to hold me responsible to. I've changed my mind, and I will be resuming full control of my orgasms again on June 2nd!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1302 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments