Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Sluttysoni

Rating: 3 votes, 1.00 average.

bad girl at funeral

Posted 05-31-2024 at 07:24 AM by Sluttysoni

Hi everyone as title suggest I was the bad girl at funeral yesterday.

my friend's dad (I had a little kinky past with him ) died and I went to his funeral. I was wearing a black mini dress with some high heels ( no bra panties ofcourse)an online Dom told me to wear a vibe in all the time on low settings so I dressed as I told. I took my purse which has already few toys handcuffs, gag, clover clamps, plug. I was sitting little comfortably and then Mistress Sarah was in kinky mood and made me put the vibe on high setting which was making me little uncomfortable. after few minutes talk Miss told me to wear the plug right there I was nervous and asked Miss that its too crowded so kind Miss let me move to the last row where no one sitting so let me push the plug in I was doing very secretly so it took a while but I manage to push it in. after Miss told me to go inside church which was empty because everyone was outside then Miss told me to strip nude which I was little hesitate but did by sitting between the tables and then face my back to the entrance so no one can directly see me nude he may think I am wearing a strapless. then Miss told me to wear clamps which I did and its always hurts and vibe was driving me crazy wet . Then Miss got little more evil and told me to call one friend who knows I am kinky and he was out there so I call him and he came very quickly, when he arrived and saw me nude with clamps on he said " you fucking slut can't even control yourself in a funeral'. then Miss talked to him something and he took out his belt and told me to bend over and he started whipping me harder I try very hard not to shout he did 20 whips , after he make me on knees and started whipping my tits 10 times ohh god till then my eyes already wet and then he told me to lay upside down as my legs were on the table and my pussy right in front of him which he punished by 5 whips and at that time I didn't able to control my tears then he talk something again with Miss and he took my dress and said now I will also told mike what you did in his father's funeral he will punish you too. I told me not to do it but he just took my dress and went outside, after few minutes Miss let me allow the dress back and lower the vibe so I wont cum. it was a fucking risky and painful funeral I ever attend .
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 307 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This is so inappropriate and not sexy. But I doubt this happened.
  2. Old Comment
    Yeah, not in a million years
  3. Old Comment
    Sounds like something off of Literotica!
  4. Old Comment
    Wow. Very creative piece of fiction. I've never found funerals very sexy but I'm sure this is somebody's thrill.