Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

I admit defeat

Posted 07-20-2010 at 03:31 PM by lokelake

Shockingly, I am losing interest in the first Starcraft ONLY because Starcraft 2 has sooo many nice improvements over the first one.

I will only tell you one big improvement. In multi-player matches, almost all modes except FFA (free for all) has this nice match-making system where most of the time you are versing someone else around the same skill level as you. Now I say most of the time, because I heard from people that sometimes, they verse with someone who is far better.

Ok, one more improvement, but that is all! Each race has improvements made over their SC 1 counter parts. Improvements for the better not for the worse.

The only thing imo Blizzard messed this game up is it is harder to see/make out what is going on when people are watching a game. But thankfully, that set back is not big enough to take away the pure awesomeness of the game.

When this game hits shelves, on the 27th of this month, I will be playing it much more than I did during the beta. And during the beta, I played no less than 4 matches a day. I know... a nerd!!!

See you on the SC 2 battlefield everyone!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 827 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments