Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: The Old Garage!

Posted 09-30-2016 at 09:53 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, this weekend the end of that tradition will not be there no more. That once beautiful garage will be coming down. The joy that was there will be disappearing in site. The fun that was played in that garage will just be memories from the past. That garage lasted 64 years standing there in placed. It was built back in 1952, by friends of my grandparents. It was built to last a long time and it did. It held all of our bikes, scooters, trains, memories from school, other things that you keep in a garage. It held my grandparents new cars in it and the rifles that my grandfather use to hunting with. It held his desk, tools, old radio, luggage for the trips that we all took. The luggage rack with memories and those secrets inside things. It was great once, but now it is starting to fall down and is not straight as it was. Just as my grandparents were getting upper there in years. Solid, strong, healthy, full of energy, full of life. Then slowly starting to age more as life took the best of them.
That garage will be coming down and with it, all the love that went into it. As those who built it, has gone before that garage.
As it is broken down, I will be thinking and hearing my grandparents voices. I will be hearing my mother’s voice. I will be hearing my uncle voice. All the laughter. All the fun.

Life is not forever as we wished it could be!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1379 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Do not be disheartened friend. It is imprinted in your heart and memories. It's gift has imprinted itself upon you as you unto it. You can summon it and remanifest it at will. That's magic.

You are a creator.

Life is beautiful my friend. Move with eyes forward towards possibility.
    Updated 09-30-2016 at 09:40 PM by Joan Sky
  2. Old Comment
    P.S. A song to make you smile pal ~

Just Like Fire by Pink