Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AshleyZuk

Rate this Entry

*sigh*

Posted 12-09-2009 at 05:05 AM by AshleyZuk
Updated 12-09-2009 at 05:07 AM by AshleyZuk

Really don't know who else I can turn to... *sigh*

You read about things like this all the time in the news, and never thought it could happen to you... but...

I just found out that someone I used to trust--my ex bf--had leaked some very personal information of me that I had shared with him in straight confident to the internet...

Mad? Frustrated? Despair? Fear?... Sad? What's the word?

I guess the joke is on me now... "ha ha"

Why?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2448 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm sorry this happened to you, this must be a horrible feeling. He must just be immature or plain mean.
  2. Old Comment
    The consequences are unfortunate but his actions only further prove that he was not good enough for you. Just remain strong and know that not all people are bad.
  3. Old Comment
    However you feel is exactly the way you should feel. Don't be afraid of your feelings, but as you did here, don't be afraid to let them out as well.

Also, make sure you direct any negative feelings towards the person and not inwards towards yourself because you do not have to feel bad or guilty about it.

The 'why' is something you may never know. Spite? Stupidity? Ignorance? Who knows, really.

If you really must know, confront the person. If it's too troublesome, then let it go. But don't keep it with you.

My sympathies are with you.
  4. Old Comment
    ash i'm always here u should tslk to someone. someone u can trust
  5. Old Comment
    I know you feeling, its happened to me, not once, not twice but 3 times, i never even look @ those people anymore