Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > >.>

duhmmm...
Rate this Entry

Mother- Sadistic whore, Father- Does all to protect the whore

Posted 07-30-2008 at 07:22 PM by Knots101

K this is seriously the stupidest shit that has ever happened in my life. This happens just after I ran out to help my uncle down the street move a fridge into there house. After i came home i took the stuffed Green peppers out that my mom was suppose to when i was gone to do the fridge. I said "Did you hear that these were done?" She was on the phone and i figured whatever don't answer i will just do it myself. So i pulled it all out and went for the tomato sauce and said "mom..." before i could ask how much sause to put on she starts screaming at me. I was in shock like wow what then hell is wrong with you? Long story short i argued for 10 seconds and got fed up and just about punched the bitch but instead i told her to shut up and walked away. I thought ok that was a pretty good way to handle it. I didn't induce it any farther. Then my dad got home and my Mom like the bitch she is rats on me and says i told her to fuck off and all this shit. You have to understand me and my Mom get at each others throat allot and i usually tell her to shut the fuck up because she is always in the wrong. So finally once i am cooled down my Dad calls me up. As you can probably tell this is not a good thing. He is getting at me telling me that I was completely in the wrong and telling me not to talk to my Mom like that and she has all these privileges cause she is a adult. So like me, "What so since she is older she can scream at her own child for no fucking reason?" and yeah that went on for a bit and he wanted me to apologize and i said i wouldn't... Anyways I know i am in the right. Just needed to rant and get it out of the system. Comment if you wan't but don't bother if you are going to dis me or whatever cause right now that is not a wise idea.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1142 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    This may seem a harsh comment because I always look at both sides of the situation.

because she is always in the wrong

Opinion stated as fact. She might think exactly the same thing (she's always right). And it takes two to argue.

He is getting at me telling me that I was completely in the wrong and telling me not to talk to my Mom like that and she has all these privileges cause she is a adult

Of course your dad will stand up for your mum. Yes, he should protect his kid, but he can't do two things at once. As for "not talking like that" - every kid gets that. You're not meant to swear at your parents, whatever the situation.

However, being an adult doesn't make her always right.

"What so since she is older she can scream at her own child for no fucking reason?"

No, she shouldn't. But it's what every parent does. And if the kid starts shouting, the whole thing blows up so it's best to just walk away.

Anyways I know i am in the right

Opinion stated as fact. You're saying that because you're angry, but it takes two to argue. Yes, in this case, you might well be in the right, but saying this can make things worse.

Phew

EDIT: Also, please don't call your parents whores. Yes, you're angry. Angrier than angry, but please don't. Without them, you wouldn't be here and you wouldn't be who you are now. Don't take them for granted though either.
    Updated 07-31-2008 at 08:14 AM by Davros
  2. Old Comment
    You'll thank them when you're older. Use to think exacly the same. ' Respect your mother!'
    'Apologize to your mother!'
    But aye. It's life.