Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

29th October lifestyle

Posted 10-29-2014 at 03:36 PM by sparklystar
Updated 10-29-2014 at 04:12 PM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

Last night was loads of fun what with going out clubbing. May have to get people to suggest dares to do while there next time. Anyway, back to more important things like how I am getting on with my tasks. Since posting yesterday my name got called a further 2 times and again I drunk the 500ml of water each time but with the knowledge of going out I didn’t really hold it that long as I needed to pee before going out.

At 11pm last night we were still in the queue and as such couldn’t drink 2 pints of liquid but once in the club I drunk 2 pints of lemonade to start off with and then a further 3 during the night. And no I didn’t go to the toilet once which surprises me as the amount of liquid I drunk I should have. It was a really fun night and there was a slight mishap when my dress split on my right hand hip. The split was about 5 cm long and as a result my dress on that side hung low, and if anyone had looked closely they would have seen that I had no panties on. Luckily my friends who I were with didn’t realise but they did certainly see too much of my chest when my dress fell forwards off my breasts (I was wearing a strapless bra).

I returned home at 2:30am and although I was tired I made sure to complete my sleeping dare coating my clit and labia extremely thickly with toothpaste. At first this wasn’t an issue and so I proceeded to pull my panties on before stuffing them with twisted and screwed up paper/card until my entire pair of knickers was… I suppose you could say padded. I then pulled on my shorts and did the belt up one too many holes so it was tight and that’s when the menthol and pain kicked in. The menthol made me really horny and was agony and so very painful. It was making me really wet and I felt disgusted with myself but when I lay down in bed, every moment meant that the paper moved and rubbed against my clit. The feeling was really rough and I was getting hornier as the time went on until the pain from the toothpaste was almost too bearable. I have no idea how but I did eventually drop off to sleep and when I got in the shower this morning my clit had swollen hugely and I was dripping wet. I felt like such a slut.

As per the normal routine I had my shower and wrote on my right inner thigh ‘willing slut’ which as I was writing made me feel embarrassed and humiliated after the dripping pussy this morning. I then pulled on panties and leggings as my two items and a dungaree pinafore dress (which is above mid-thigh) and a black t-shirt underneath. The reason I decided not to wear a bra was because my t-shirt and dress are fairly loose so if my nipples get hard they won’t be seen.

Today I decided to risk eating my cereal from a bowl on the kitchen floor as I knew everyone would be asleep after last night and the fact that nobody in my flat has lectures today except me. As I suspected nobody walked in and so nobody saw my petplay.

In my last seminar of the day the lecturer is trying to learn our names so he went round saying our names three times. As a result I had to drink my bottle of water and refill it three times just in the first 15 minutes. (I faked a coughing fit as to why I was drinking so much). By the end of the seminar I was wriggling uncomfortably in my chair as I really needed to pee and my bladder was pushing down. I ran all the way back to my flat to pee. Although I made it back to my flat, as I ran my one of my dungaree straps fell off my shoulder and arm and my black t-shirt (being loose) slipped over my shoulder so I was flashing my nipple to some innocent bystanders (luckily no one I know). I readjusted myself before entering my flat but I felt humiliated and even more like a slut than I did this morning as when I went to pee I saw the writing on my thigh and felt even more slutty.

The rest of the day has passed uneventfully except being called a slut in a read through of the drama play I am in with my uni. I play Lady Sofia. It's very interesting and I have to learn to waltz.

I am off to bed in half an hour and as such will drink the 2 pints of water. I have also completed half of my sleeping dare for tonight. I have taped my vibe on its highest speed and intensity before putting the pegs on nipples. It took 15 minutes for me to reach the edge and as I was not allowed to cum, i yanked the pegs of my nipples without unclipping them to bring me off the edge before placing them back on with the other two pegs on labia. After being on the edge once, it was a lot easier for me to reach that point of denial as in only 4 minutes I was on the edge. I pulled the vibe off and the pegs (again without unclipping) so that it would bring me down quicker. My clit has swollen up after the vibe has been attached to it and the duct tape was really painful to pull off. I have decided to go topless in bed tonight.

I also have some really good news. I have been given my final monthly lifestyle rule and will be writing a quick other blog today to explain in detail the two monthly rules. I have also started a sleeping dare thread so if you have ideas for sleeping dares post here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197764 or PM me. (Note: Although I have listed dares until 11th of November the dates will change depending on when my period comes on as I will not be completing any at this time). I have also started a new AMA thread as my old one is my 18/F and I have different opinions on questions I was previously asked and have more ‘embarrassing truths’ as well see this thread here http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197765

Write again soon,

Sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 855 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments