Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > pt26

Rate this Entry

More anticipation and a new rule

Posted 08-21-2016 at 12:30 AM by pt26

Well the good/bad news is that Miss slept in so we were unable to have any real play time today. Good because my oops I mean Miss poor little as did not get stretched but bad because i did not get to use her new toys.

The morning did start off with someone sending me a PM dare. Yeah!!! I was to hold a wedgie for 60 seconds and then leave it in for 20 minutes. Well, first standing forn1 minute yanking your underwear up your ass feels like FOREVER. Once I let off I proceeded to get dressed for work. All was fine until... I bent down to put on my socks. It felt like the briefs were trying to split me in half!!!! I ended up just eating breakfast standing up because It was to painful to sit down. After 20 hours oh wait I mean minutes (felt like hours to my ass) I removed the wedgie and let for work.

Miss and messaged throughout the day but i was pretty busy at work and not able to really do to much with her. I managed to send a photo or 2 in the bathroom but that was it. I then opened my big stupid mouth and ended up with a new rule. I am supposed to send 1 picture of my ass to Miss every hour except when sleeping and on Sundays. If I miss one then it must be 2 the next hour as so forth. As of this I think I owe her 3 pictures already.

Speaking of pictures.... I got another PM dare to send a "pose" picture to Miss I have not been able to do it and fear in May be punished for not getting it done in the 24 hour time limit. I did take a semi public one in a bathroom at the movie theater tonight. Miss wants to work a little on my "public" dare abilities.

Anyway, I am off to bed still wondering just What and when she will try her toys on her little sluts ass...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 485 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments