Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

School Again

Posted 09-08-2009 at 10:12 AM by lokelake
Updated 09-08-2009 at 05:23 PM by lokelake

Dang, this summer cruised by. Tommarow, I start my second year of college, also my third semester. This simester may hard, ok, really hard. I am taking 3 courses, one which is an online class, so I can do that one from at home.

The hardest class is going to be college Algebra. The crappiest class is going to be English 102. The funnest class is going to be my online class which is called, "Online Meterology."

I just cant believe it how crappy school is starting up again.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1216 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You are only taking 3 classes?! WOW! The least I have taken was 5 classes and the most I have taken was 8 classes! You have it easy taking two of the easiest classes in the world.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tiger View Comment
    You are only taking 3 classes?! WOW! The least I have taken was 5 classes and the most I have taken was 8 classes! You have it easy taking two of the easiest classes in the world.
    Tiger, thats because you NEED to take those 8 classes

See me, they figured I was just soooo brilliently smart, that I only need to take 3.

Don't worry Tiger, I can offer my brain to you
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lokelake View Comment
    See me, they figured I was just soooo brilliently smart, that I only need to take 3.
    I think you've proved that one beyond all doubt with just a single sentence!
  4. Old Comment
    Enjoy school while you can. Yeah some courses can be a drag, but it's a lot better than having to work for a living.
  5. Old Comment
    Hang on guys I messed up. Not my second semister, my third one I am starting. Dont know what I was thinking.