Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Iodine

Rate this Entry

I came to say hi!

Posted 10-22-2014 at 02:13 PM by Iodine

Obvious pun is obvious

Its been a while since ive done a report on something on here, so where should I start. The beginning ofcourse : p. I decided to do this report due to well I dont think that ive done that is good enougth feedback and well thats all I sorta did then we were playing last time. Well that and posting a lot of : D's because happy princess was happy and for the record still is. I would have taken time to post a more in depth reply at the time but its kinda hard to do something like that when you are really excited. But enough on the reasoning lets get started on the actual report itself *clears throat*.

Ive stalled long enough and I still dont know how to start this sooooo random typing ho! Sorry if this sounds strange. Last night Miss asked if I was able to play and I was gladly able to say yes with a happy face on. I was then asked to get my cane and my tail (trust me when I say the tail is the shit! Seriously if you want to see it look at my album and be in awe of its fluffy goodness. My main point is that its fluffy, anyway onward to the report.) Which I did, I dont actually have a working light in my room right now due to the fact that the light bulb went and I havent replaced it yet, so that was a little challenging. Hey if all your sex toys were In a dark cupboard under the stairs and you had no lights you would have trouble too. I also went to clean the tail off because, well clean tails are good tails.

When I got back I was pleasantly surprised to see Miss telling me to get something to catch my cum in. Seriously I was all like . So I went and grabbed my black mug from the kitchen quickly (hey it has to get some use sometime after all) and told Miss I had all the stuff together. During that time Miss had also posted instructions “I want you to fetch your cane five times. 50 hits to each thigh. Then put your cane in your mouth and roll two dice. Tell me the number. “ To clarify that is with the tail in sooooooooo :3 Yay!

I then quickly popped in my tail (its a lot easier to pop in now after sleeping with it in) and threw my cane across my room. I then started crawling on all fours and picked my cane up with my mouth. Just sit back and imagine that for a moment, put yourself in my shoes, imagine that was you crawling across the ground with a tail in your ass trying your hardest to pick a cane off the ground with your mouth, imagine how you would feel in that situation. Magnify it by ten and you probably understand how I felt, Seriously that was really REALLY fun. Its impossible to describe how it felt besides, well *happy face**wags tail*

And then I got to the canning, which hurt like a bitch. End of.

Im kidding thats not the end of what I wanted to say on that, it hurt but it was fun, ive describe how canning feels a lot on blogs before (?) I think I have anyway so im not going to explain it again, besides just saying it was awesome.

It was then time to roll the dice, I rolled a 2 and a four. Miss told me that was 6 edges and then I could cum. I then asked Miss if I was allowed to edge to her pictures (okay a certain lot of her pictures because I sorta have a massive foot fetish okay : $) because well.... I kinda wanted to and well edging to and for the person who told to edge is well a freaking awesome feeling. That and Miss is really freaking cute! While I was edging I had to have my cane in my mouth that and ofcourse my tail was still in. Let me just describe how I was then, I was on my knees with a cane in my mouth drooling because well keeping something in your mouth does tend to make you drool stairing at Miss with images in my mind of me kneeling down at her feet doing all this. It was just amazing okay need I say more just !!!!.

Moving on, I got six edges done (seriously edging feels like 10 times better with a plug in, I was looking forward to cumming majorly at this point, part to see how it feels to cum with something in my ass and part because I was really horny) and then I came into my mug. I just have to say here Bloody hell!, cumming with a plug feels totally amazing (I know im using that word a lot here but hell I couldnt think of anything better to use soooooo amazing it is.), you can feel your ass pulse around it and it just feels freaking wonderful (okay thats probably a better word to use than amazing but there you are). I then did what my rules state and knocked back my cum into my mouth and ate/drank it.(out of curiosity would you call consuming cum eating or drinking, ive noticed a lot of people posting that they eat there own cum but its more liquidly in consistency than a solid object.... okay sorry for the tangent there onwards!)

So in conclusion happy princess was happy, and happy princess is still happy. Because happy!

In a more non rambling conclusion, that was awesome (awesome returns). Thank you Miss.

Annnnnnnnnd I think im done.

Oh and for luck.

Awesome .
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 794 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ok, so a few things:

1. First of all, loved your blog.

2. I am so happy to see you so happy.

3. I totally know how you feel about using the word awesome, or amazing over and over. There really aren't enough words to describe the wonderful feelings. I tend to over use incredible ...

4. I also love the feeling of cumming while plugged. I could list all those words we just mentioned, but I think you did a good job of it in your blog, so I won't repeat it.

5. When somebody opens a snack pack of pudding and goes to consume it, we say that they are eating it. Therefore, I think the correct term, is eating cum, even when doing so out of a mug.
  2. Old Comment
    Good to see you back and blogging, princess, and glad to hear you had such a good time. That tail is lovely (and awesome )!

It's also good to see how enthusiastic you are, in general, but also around cum eating. 50 strokes of the cane to oneself is no mean feat, either, especially to the thighs.

Loved reading your report, and hope to see more soon.

Take care.

Oh! And I'd say eating, regarding cum, as well, like eating custard, raw egg or porridge. Or soup, even? What about gravy? But in those cases I think it would depend on the vessel; like if you were to lick it off your hand, you'd be eating it, but you had it from a mug? So drinking works, too, like a mug of soup. But then, you can cup your hand and drink water. Meh, I'd still say eating due to the egg-like consistency.