Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Part #11 Relationship

Posted 09-06-2014 at 11:47 PM by MasterDaddy02

It is 1:30 a.m. as I am writing this blog. I deal like a number of others in how people are playing games on here. The facts come from how you see in the room and hear others talk about the fakes. Yes, the fakes from not just being real and honest. Is it from they cannot face the fact, they truly don't know what they want? Is it the unreal thoughts of really wanting to get into it and let that one person be in control of their life in short? I will have to say that it is yes, in the terms of them not being able to handle the whole deal and what is expected of them. You must be honest with yourself. Why waste people time to just the efforts as a game for you. If you must do that, then get a book or watch a movie. There are people who really are serious about this, and value there time. If you can't stand in front of the mirror and say, I do want and know that I want to become a sub slave, then find something else to do. Remember that you are not being force into anything. It is of your own feel will, and your choice.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 606 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I must say I completely agree! As a sub, wasting your Dom's time should be illegal, and made punishable by 3 days in a cage, no movement. But that's my opinion Then again, if you're wasting your Dom's time and not submitting, you're just disgracing the name of "sub". If its not right for you, either talk to the Dom, break it off and find someone who will make it right, or decide you're not ready for a Dom and stay Masterless for a while until you decide what you actually want from life
  2. Old Comment

RE: Thankyou

Quote:
    Originally Posted by leftysheppey View Comment
    I must say I completely agree! As a sub, wasting your Dom's time should be illegal, and made punishable by 3 days in a cage, no movement. But that's my opinion Then again, if you're wasting your Dom's time and not submitting, you're just disgracing the name of "sub". If its not right for you, either talk to the Dom, break it off and find someone who will make it right, or decide you're not ready for a Dom and stay Masterless for a while until you decide what you actually want from life
    It is good when you find others who agree and believe the way you too. Yes, if truly feel if you can't make your mind up, then you are not ready to get into it.
  3. Old Comment
    HI I agree what really grip me are the 2 message subs, where you spend time building a task with in their limits and you get a four word report back (Done it what now?)

Subs who do not roughly match the word count that I put in to a task in their reply get ignored quite fast. Problem is they can get a way with it as the ratio of Female Subs to Doms allows them to move on to another Dom to get their rock off to his hard work.
    Updated 09-08-2014 at 07:13 AM by MrCharcol (typo)