Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalGirl1

Rate this Entry

Hogtie from cmiller

Posted 09-20-2014 at 09:49 AM by AnalGirl1

Since you mentioned that you are glad you didn’t get hogtied for 3 hours, I am assuming you don’t like long bondage. Well that’s unfortunately what this one is all about. Of course you’ll be given things to enjoy during it and you will be able to earn time off the total bondage.
You will be bound in the tightest hogtie you are capable of putting yourself into. You should have an ache in your back, shoulders, legs, etc. You will have a blindfold on, a large dildo in your mouth taped in so it’s unable to come out, wrap at least 15 wraps of duct tape around your head to hold it in, headphones playing static white noise loud enough that you can’t hear anything other than static. You will have nipple clamps on, rubber bands around the base of your tits doubled over themselves repeatedly until your tits are squeezed at the base and turning red (it’s safe for a few hours don’t worry). And you will have the most powerful vibrator you have in your pussy on high and the largest dildo you own in your ass inserted as deep as possible. Additionally you will tie a crotch rope as tight as possible and tie it with at least 10ft of rope and twenty knots (you’ll understand why later) to keep the dildos jammed into you. Lastly set pads for the TENS unit on your ass cheeks first and if you still have contacts left then put on one each side of your pussy too.
Set a timer in the connection for the TENS unit so that it turns on at a certain time. It will remain turned off for the duration of the task, when the TENS turns on is when your time is up and you may remove the restraints. You will set the TENS for maximum intensity and constant shock so whenever the time is up it’ll just go into a maximum intensity continuous shock on your ass and pussy, but once that starts you may immediately begin removing everything that is restraining you, however you may not remove the pads or stop the shocking until everything has been removed, meaning, every knot has been untied from crotch rope, tape holding in gagging dildo was unwrapped not cut off, rubber bands on tits, clamps on nipples, blindfold, all cuffs or ropes, etc. Lower the temperature in the room to be uncomfortably cold and turn on a fan directly on you so you’re shivering in your binds. But don’t make it too cold that you get sick.
Now, as I said you’ll get a means to reduce the time. Initially you will set the timer for 5 hours. Of course that’s a long time to endure, so you’ll probably want some of these methods to reduce that. All tasks to reduce the time must be completed immediately before doing the hogtie itself.
150 spank per ass cheek, per nipple and on pussy – Remove 20 minutes. (may do this multiple times, but all spots must be hit 150 times to get 20 min, not 20 min per spot)
30min jog around your neighborhood in slutty sports clothes – 15 min off
15min kneeling on rice in corner with shocking plug in ass on random intensity but consistent shock – 25min off
3qt enema of ice water – May remove as much time for however long you hold the enema
Ass fucking with largest dildo using icy hot, bengay, or toothpaste as lube – may remove 3 minutes for every minute you fuck
Taking a cold shower directly before starting (cold meaning no hot water at all) and no drying off after shower – 3 minutes off time for every minute you are directly in the cold water (no standing out of the water, 75% of your body must be in the water at all times)

I started with jogging, in this outfit https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2123/2...6571e90f_z.jpg (but black) and managed 1 hour. "Around my blog" was a bit humiliating - I passed 3 people I knew.
4,5h
10 minutes in a cold water shower
4h
I don't like enemas and fucking my biggest dildo is hard enough even without hot lube.
I tried kneeling on rice in a corner, but the shocks were so hard after a while. level 5 just kills me... I tried 15, but I failed after about 10 minutes -.-
So I had to get off some time by spanking. I wanted to try getting to two hours, but OUCH!
I only managed 450 hits on each spot. All spots were dark red at the end and I couldn't even touch it without pain.
3h
A filling dildo taped in my mouth, with 15 wraps around it (but I placed something between the tape and my hair). I prepared the white noise on my mobile before and pressed play, with the plugs in my ears. The rubber band around my tits made them already a bit red - and stick out! The nipple clamps were much more painful like this! "Largest" Dildo in my ass - again... I bought this for sucking, but now I had to assfuck it again. I managed it half way in after a while. A big vibrator was in my pussy (but I only put it on about 80%, because I'm edging all the time then - but never cum (I'm denied at the moment)), when I tied a crotch rope. This pushed my ass dildo even deeper. It already hurted much!
Two electro pads on my ass and two on my pussy I connected the device with a timer clock to a power socket, set on 18:00 (it was 14:50 then). I thought about not setting it on level 5, because this is SO hard!, but I didn't want to misbehave and hell, this was in the future ^^.
I opened the window (cold), lied on my bed and blindfolded myself. Then I tied my left hand to my left ankle and used cuffs on the right side (not SO thight, but it was 3 hours and i couldn't do it better alone).
The time started, shortly after 15:00.

The white noise was driving me crazy and the vibrator really made me edge pretty much all the time. I wanted to cum so bad, but I was not allowed. So I had to concentrate on not cumming. At the end this became really hard. If I would have let go of my concentration for twn seconds, I would have cummed!
My ankles and wrists hurted, but that was nothing agains my ass pain. THREE hours with this big (8'') dildo deep in my ass! Two month ago I couldn't even fit in the tip. I'm glad, I didn't try reducing time by hot lube fucking my ass. My ass became dry, which hurted. My pussy, though, was dripping wet! I had to change my bed sheets afterwards.

I really managed the 3 hours, without escaping early (I wanted a few times, but I didn'T ) and without cumming.
Then the shocks started. On level 5. My ass immediatly clenched painfully and the shocks nearly made me get over the edge. I freed my hands and pulled hardly on the crotch rope, just to pull the vibrator out, before cumming. And I managed it.
I had time to think again. OOOUUCH. 5 is SO .. shocking...
I took off the blindfold and earplugs, the nipple clamps (I had tears in my eyes from nipple pain after pulling them off) and took the rubber bands off. A few of them ripped and snipped back against my tit OUCH! My tits were a dark red now! even darker than from spanking 3 hours ago. I started unwrapping my head, but this took time... and the shocks -.- ... I did everything as fast as I could, but this added pain! I was shaking from the shocks and started opening my crotch rope. My ass (inside) was hurting so badly. So dry with a big dildo and my muscles tighten up just out of reflex.
The knots on my crotch rope were so hard with shaking hands. It took minute after minute and I was only on knot 3, when I started crying a little out of pain and frustration. This was when I ripped off the shock pads. I'm really sorry for misbehaving now! I know I shouldn't have done this, but in that moment... I didn't think... I'm sorry.
I opened the crotch rope later (took about 10 minutes) and pulled the dildo out slowly. One of the worst pains ever! sO dry... I can't feel anything, but my sore ass at the moment.

Waiting for my punishment
Thank you for the dare,
Kiss,
your Slut.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2109 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments