Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > jh474

Rate this Entry

10/13/16

Posted 10-13-2016 at 08:59 AM by jh474

Daddy sent me to the trail again today. I was a little worried as he asked me to bring an enema with me. He also had me bring my collar, cuffs, gag, and dress. I put my collar on then headed to the trail.

When I arrived, I started up the trail. Once I found a good spot to leave my keys, daddy ordered me to walk for 15 minutes. Once the 15 minutes had elapsed, I stopped. I thought to myself, this is so far away from my key. Next, Daddy ordered me to put on my dress and wrist cuffs. I decided to also wear my bra and corset too. Once I was dressed, I was told to use the enema. I used it and then pulled my diaper back up. Then I locked my cuffs to my collar and locked my back pack.

I started the long walk back to my keys. As I walked I was desperately trying to hold in the enema, but after a few minutes I could feel it starting to leak a little bit. I made it back to my keys and began unlocking myself. However, I couldn't hold it in anymore and pooped in my diaper. It felt so squishy and gross. I tried to see if daddy would let me change but he didn't answer me back. So I had to wait an hour before I could change on my own. I decided to try some bondage to pass the time. I headed back up the trail to look for a good spot. After about 30 minutes, daddy messaged back and said I couldn't change. He wanted me to do the walk again. I went back to where I had left my keys before. I couldn't find them though. I immediately started freaking out as my collar was still locked on and I didn't have another key for it.

I searched my bag but didn't find it. I began to retrace my steps looking for the keys. I went all the way back up the trail, but didn't find it. I went back down the trail and searched where I had left the keys before again. then I went to where I was planning to do the bondage. I still couldn't find it. I was actually starting to cry at this point. I started removing everything from my bag. Finally, I found it. I was so relieved.

I begged daddy to let me change and go home. He finally agreed. I was so glad to get that dirty diaper off. After I changed my diaper, I headed down the trail towards my car, still wearing my dress and collar. As I was walking down, I suddenly saw a group of people sitting on the trail. I turned around and ran back up and found a place to hide. Once, they left I continued down the trail. I was almost back to my car when someone saw me. they were walking towards me. I suddenly turned around and ran back up the trail a little bit. I quickly changed back into my regular clothes. I kept the collar on though. I made it back to my car, but someone was pulling into the parking lot and saw me with my collar on. I didn't try to hide this time though. I pretended not to care. I put my stuff in the car and left. Maybe next time I won't be so scared about being seen in my dress.
Posted in Slave Diary
Views 398 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments