Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Reasons...

Posted 12-04-2015 at 06:51 AM by IceMaiden

Most of my recent blogs have been about overcoming personal barriers or looking at the progress that I've made since becoming Master's.

What I always glossed over was how and why I felt it possible to achieve these things with him. So without further ado:

*You encourage me every day.

Sometimes, I don't think I can do something. Not because I am physically incapable but because I don't always believe in myself. You're slowly changing that and making me realize I can do anything I set my mind to.

* You make it incredibly easy to trust you absolutely.

I'm still not quite sure how you did it- how you got me to open up so much and share every vulnerable part of myself with you. But I do know I wouldn't change it for the world and that I trust you with my life.

* I know that my best effort is good enough with you.

There's been times before where if I've attempted something and failed, I've been made to feel like it/I wasn't good enough. I know this is never and will never be the case with you. The only thing you ever expect of me is my best and you always make sure to tell me that yes, that is enough.

* You always put my needs and emotions first.

I am so grateful for this. So many times over the years I've been afraid to state that something is wrong or that I'm not feeling something or that my mind set isn't in the right place for whatever reason. I don't need to hide this with you or feel guilty about it.

* You can read me better than I can read myself.

If it were left to me, I'd plough on ahead even when I know that really I should be taking a step back, that's just the way I am. You don't let me do this and in doing so you keep me safe not only from others but also myself.

*Not only do you encourage me, you also guide me.

The times where I'm unsure if I can continue, you always know just how to deal with me and what to say to make it all okay.

*You make me laugh every single day, multiple times a day.

I love spending time with you so much. It's one of my favourite things to do in the whole world!

*You spend time with me.

I'm needy at times. I probably wont ever admit to needing something, but that doesn't mean I don't need it/you. You can always tell exactly what type of things I need when I need them.

And the very most important reason!

*You read me stories and watch disney with me!

Okay, it's not the most important reason. But I love this so much! Thank you.

There's tons of other reasons why I find it so easy to give myself completely to you but those are the most important ones.

You make me a better person and I love who I am when I am with you. I love you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1771 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    See, this makes me sound better than I am, there are good reasons.

*You encourage me every day.
    There is almost nothing you can't do. You are strong and beautiful and warm and loving. All I do is tell the truth.

* I know that my best effort is good enough with you.
    Well duh. All anyone can give is their best. Anyone who isnt satisfied with 100% understands maths worse than you do.

* You always put my needs and emotions first.
    Ok, yes, but if I break my toy today I cant play with it tomorrow.

*You spend time with me.
    Thats not for you, it's for me.

*You read me stories and watch disney with me!
    Shh, we dont admit that.

So people, please dont believe I am anything other than a bastard twat, she just doesnt understand me at all.