Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Iodine

Rate this Entry

Kittens begging.

Posted 11-11-2013 at 11:21 AM by Iodine

Just posting this here, so you can all see how well he begs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittenlicks
Please please please don't post to my thread and stop me from having clothes. I'm so sorry for doing that to you but I let you pee in the end... I was nice! You should be too.

Really, please don't ban me from clothes again. I'm so, so horny and I can barely keep my hands off of myself as it is. I don't want to disobey Sharp and be punished just because you want to get your revenge. ;_; I'm grinding against things for goodness sake! I'm so scared that you'll post to my thread before you see this... I don't want to have to do another of the cruel punishments Sharp and Missy and everyone dishes out because of you. >.>

Please don't post it, Iodine, I'm begging you. T_T I need my clothes to keep my hands off of myself. If I'm naked I won't be able to stop myself, I'm just a horny kitty with no self control right now. >.<

Even though this begging is almost as torturous as being naked... I'm getting all horny just because of this. x.x Which was your plan, I'm sure. >.> Seeing as you seem so keen to torment me about my horny and frustrated state. You're cruel, Iodine, picking on kitties. I'll be sure to get back at you for this.

Don't post. I am horny enough as it is. If I lose my clothes I'll be at my cock before I can even stop myself. Do you really want to be responsible for making a poor, innocent kitty orgasm without permission?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 552 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments