Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

2nd December

Posted 12-02-2014 at 11:34 PM by sparklystar

Hi,

So last night was not a very nice night. I had to sleep naked with no covers. There are huge logistical issues with this. One my radiator doesn't work and two it's the middle of winter. It was freezing laying on top of my bed naked but once I got to sleep it wasn't too bad, although I woke up shivering.

I had my shower, wrote my usual 'slut' and 'whore' on my body before getting dressed in panties, shorts, my milk udders and a loose t-shirt and jumper. My skin is starting to really hurt from where the udders are pulling on my chest and skin and whenever I peel the tape off my skin, I am leaving red patches. I then went and got my breakfast. As I was making my breakfast I received a message from my Master saying to take it round to his so I took the bowl next door. He placed it on the floor of his kitchen, next to his chair. He knew the others in his flat were out as we had later lectures than them. He kept one foot on my head the whole time so I couldn't lift my face out of the bowl, I just had to eat until I was finished. It felt humiliating to be treated like a dog and to be shown the level of respect I deserve as Master's slut.

We went to lectures and once finished, he came back to my flat. After kneeling for half an hour on the floor in front of him waiting for him to respond, he told me to strip completely and we snuggled up and watched some DVD's. As we were watching, Master occasionally pinched my nipples or clit or flicked my clit and teased me. It made it quite hard to concentrate especially as we were trying to sort out my humiliation rule as well. He then started rubbing my clit and demanded that I cum within five minutes. I failed so now I have to face a punishment - involving a new rule where I have to decide what I think is a suitable punishment and suggest it.

write again soon,
sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 756 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments