Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

Good-Bye for now

Posted 07-18-2009 at 09:14 PM by lokelake

I will be leaving getdare for a while. Sunday will be my last day. I had fun on here with everyone, and everyone was awsome, even with those feuds I had with particular people. I have never hated anyone, I have loved everyone on here. This is common for me to have interest on a forum, but then to lose interest on a forum.

To those who wanted to be my friend and to those who are not my friend, I wish you further enjoyment on this forum.

And maybe, to those who are heated up at me, may have a chance to cool down while I am gone, and maybe start a new when I make a return.

Now, I would like to make a sincere apology to all of those memebers whom I have hurt. Remember, it wasn't my intention to hurt you, but to bring forth arguments. I am not perfect myself, I do slip up, I just don't know why no one understands that.

I am not askng for a ban, because I will be back. When, I don't know.

I will miss all of you.

So, bye all for now.

Lokelake

PS: I also had a great time chatting with members in the chat.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1243 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Is this going to be like last time you left where you made a big stink leaving and then came back the next day under a different account? I wonder what personality you will assume this time

You may hold the record for goodbye threads/blogs.
  2. Old Comment
    No depp, I'll still be Lokelake.
  3. Old Comment
    Just had to check
  4. Old Comment
    lol. Well, it does never hurt to ask things.