Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

19th December

Posted 12-20-2014 at 12:08 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So it's getting closer to Christmas and I'm getting really excited which Master knows. So he set out a series of parts to today's advent dare - meanie.

I got up, wrote 'slut' and 'whore in the respective area before reading the text from Master. He wanted me to also write Christmas above slut and whore, 'ho, ho,ho' on my stomach the second o being belly button and 'Christmas cheer' on my pussy with an arrow pointing down. So I did that, added 'fuck me' on pussy as it was a Friday and coloured my nipples in with red lipstick.

I then put on my bra, knickers, short shorts and jumper before heading downstairs for breakfast. The next part of my advent dare involved ice. He told me i had to put ice/ice cubes in my bra cups and knickers while eating my cereal like a dog and if any came out I had to eat it, or if it was still in my underwear after eating I had to keep it in. I managed to fill my bra cups with two cubes each and my knickers had loads in. It was so cold and I ate so much slower - risking more chance of being caught. My bra had melted but I still had small shards of cubes left in my knickers so I had to wander around until they melted.

I then also really needed to go to toilet after that so Master told me I had to sit backwards on the toilet to go.

I later got a text saying 'spread the christmas cheer' which meant I had to strip naked in front of my bedroom window - i overlook a school and stand there for 5 minutes. No-one saw as the school was in lessons and the road isn't that busy but I was still nervous.

I also had to sleep naked because he wanted me to spread the cheer to anyone who walked into my room.

write again soon,
sparklystar
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 659 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments