Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: What A Surprise!

Posted 04-30-2015 at 06:26 PM by MasterDaddy02

It was a very interesting day today, with my buddies and their wifes. We all got together this morning and was talking about business interest. We were also talking about proms and how much the cost was going to be, for everything. We all have kids in high school and each one has their own taste, in that dream formal. It was funny in thinking back to our proms and how they were crazy. One friend remember, the after prom party and how it was an all night event. His wife, was bring up some of the great moments that people today remember from that night. Then another friend, brought up about how that hotel is not standing anymore. The bands back then were great and cheap to book. Everyone in high school had a band or was in a band.

Then the subject changed, to how people at times in their lives must run away, instead of seeing the truth. Or be willing to accept it. His wife, was telling us about her friend "Pam," and how she jumps the gun all the time. Then after a few months, she will come around and say she was wrong. I was looking at my buddies as she was telling us about her.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 811 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments